Chapter 35

Y'all ready for some real speed.

I represent,

If i can't say it
I'll show it

Anastasia Pierce:

If i tell you we fucked in the middle of the woods. Would you believe me? If i asked myself that a few months ago, i wouldn't have believed me either. But it happened.

And on the beach.

And the doorstep.

And on the roof.

A collection of places which actually were all fun for the past eight days. Today is the ninth, i didn't want it to finish. I liked this place.

I stood in the kitchen cooking. Trying not to burn the room like last night. Forgetting the food on the stove. Typical. It's a good thing he wasn't angry. Yes it was offending he said he expected it, but he wasn't angry.

"Please leave that." He reached his hand out as i held a glass stirring spoon. "Why?" I raised a brow. "It's crystal." He tilted his head raising his brows before i sucked my lips in then gave it to him.

"Such a hard task we are on, eh?" I teased as he nodded keenly chewing on the pasta i just cooked by mum's recipe. It was almost five in the evening causing the sun to simmer the house and our skins.

"Is it good?" I bared my teeth afraid. He cleared his throat nodding leaving the crystal out of his hand. I sighed in frustration shutting the pot.

"It's disgusting innit?" I crossed my arms over his shirt. I was more comfortable in these than my own clothes. "No, no." He shook his head trying to encourage me. "Here." He took another fork.

I raised my brows before tasting it myself. It tasted like vomit mixed with dry paper. I gagged shutting the pot back. "This is fucking terrible." I took his plate away throwing it in the rubbish. We had to depend on ourselves. I wish we hadn't.

"Don't lie to me. I know I'm bad. Temporarily though." I raised an index as he nodded with a bit of mockery in his face.

Though that might sound like Tom hasn't been angry or quiet or mysterious. But he has actually been. Annoyed, paranoid- especially after the death eaters sent a letter by the death of 5 in the quidditch cup's attack. But too damn mysterious. As if he had the largest secret to hide. It was okay though, when he becomes comfortable to tell me, i know he will.

The death eaters were attacking and killing while we were here. Living the time of our lives. At least we zoned out of this bullshit. He stood up wrapping an arm around me.

"You don't have to cook. We'll just spell the kitchen to work by itself." He moved me away from there. "Nothing bad, nothing burning." He added causing me to drop my face looking up at him. He snapped his fingers after a smirk before the food in the fridge escaped into pots on the stove.

"I'm sorry i ruined your food. I shouldn't have tried it." I felt so guilty that i wanted the earth to swallow me. "Don't worry about it, we'll eat later." He shook his head before stopping in front of me.

I looked up at him wide eyed confused by his sudden pause. "Uhm..." i started before he held an index up. "Show me the dresses you brought." He demanded. That was it? His eyes literally looked like he was about to kill me.