Chapter 27

I represent,

Minions

Anastasia Pierce:

My eyes slowly in slits as i remained tired. I wanted to wake at dawn and see him leave but instead something was more magical.

I woke up after midnight for a few minutes. I had felt his warm breath slow and serene in my skin as he slept with me in his arms. I had only stirred my hips for him to groan yanking me much closer. That made me chuckle lowly then fade back to sleep. He was clearly unaware.

I woke up once more leaning on my elbows. A palm of mind stretched forward to block the bright sunlight. The sky clear and the sun invading every inch of the room. I concluded that it was around 7 or so. I looked to the side averting from the atrocious light but he was nowhere to be found.

I stepped out of bed with the covers around my body for the time being going to the bathroom.

I felt a smile build up my lips recalling every bit of last night. Literally all of it. Seeing Stefan, Liz, talking to Stefan, Tom and i doing.. everything. And me confessing to him then him taking me in his arms, his laugh.

That soft laugh of his. I never wondered how soft he could get but that would've never been on my expectations.

I shut the door only for some familiar attire to appear on the marble beside the washbasin on the marble. I furrowed my brows reaching out to it letting the covers drop.

Black, green, white.

A note of parchment laid on top. "You're free to leave." I read it out loud to myself feeling my heart weigh once again. "Make sure to keep it quiet, no one knows who you are." I read the rest of the cursive lowly feeling almost betrayed.

What did i expect? A happily ever after because of one night. I couldn't help but feel disappointed yet at the same time. I felt relieved. I'll go back and see my friends be with them all, but i also wanted him. And since everyone knew now he was who he is, he wasn't coming back to Hogwarts as Professor Riddle anytime soon.

I sucked my lips in nodding before accepting it and picking up my attire. I started dressing swiftly. Pulling up my socks and fixing my tie on my shirt beneath the sweater. Damn, he really said love me then leave me. Was that cruel or sad? I had no idea, but it was cruel to me more than it was ever to him. All of it.

I stood up in the bathroom washing my face of weakness trying to accept the fact that i might actually not see him again except on newspaper. Or maybe when he comes back to Hogwarts to kill a few. I would be lying if i said i wasn't absolutely devastated but i was tired of chasing someone who doesn't really want me. Last night was just a pity cuddle.

I stepped out before my wand materialised on the chiffonier. I picked it digging it in my inner pocket. "What did i expect Tom Riddle? Nothing" i widened my eyes speaking to myself.

Fuck, i was insane.

"You fucking sociopath." I inhaled sharply with anger before opening the room's door. Trying to step out, it felt normal. He took down the barrier. I tilted my head pulling my robe tight on my chest.

I ran downstairs feeling my shirt ruffle against my bruised burning wrists from last night's war. I rolled my eyes cussing and yammering below my breath before i reached the main door.

He wants me gone, oh i will be. Gladly.

I stepped into that yard absolutely clueless where to go, but I'm Anastasia Pierce. I'll find a way or another.