Chapter 28

I represent,

Because

Anastasia Pierce:

They pulled me out apparating us back to the yard.

"Slow down dick, my leg's broken." I caused him to propel me to the floor and i grunted. His grip around my hair tightened before he started dragging me.

I groaned and whimpered in pain but it slowly eased once i ascended softly from the floor. I looked up for Leo to be holding an index to his mouth while his wand hid in the cloak. I nodded weakly as Seven kept dragging me forward unaware.

They knocked before the door opened slowly. Chatter echoed from inside revealing there were more than twenty people inside talking from far away.

The spell dropped as i dropped with it. And it wasn't Leo's fault. I guess it was the house or Tom's presence or something just completely fucked up. I grunted with my skirt flying up revealing my bruised hips to the cold marble which i had been crawling on nothing but two nights ago.

"I need to see my lord." His annoying timbre caused me to writhe but he only grabbed me tighter causing me to grunt loudly shutting my eyes.

My numb aching leg hurting even more whenever he moved. A lady held her hand out for him before he followed her direction.

We reached a towering black door in the ground floor after i have been dragged for about two minutes. "I'll wait outside," Leo shook his head lowly making Seven scoff then nod.

He knocked three times. "Come in Seven." His deep timbre sent a thousand volts throughout my body lighting it up and relieving me.

He opened the door trailing me beside him. Tom stood with the back of his coat to us and his eyes to the fireplace in front of him. He rotated a whiskey cup in his hand in a circle. A tall red armchair stood above a stage as if it was a throne. He took a sip of his liquor not giving me the slightest look. Either, he was ignoring me or he couldn't read my thoughts.

"My lord, we found this intruder a few days ago" he pointed down at my distorted figure beside his knee height. "I told you before I'm not a fucking intru-" i was hushed by a hostile kick to my jaw ramming me to the floor.

"You shut up when my lord is present." He bared his teeth but when my eyes flipped from the floor covered with my blood spit to Tom. He was already facing him with tensed jaws and smouldering eyes. Yet his face was too pale, too tired and restless.

"What did you do?" He kept his composure only letting the glass in his hands to fly in the air as he stepped to us.

I smirked looking down. His eyes scanned my body before looking at him with a raised brow. "We took her in, we tortured her but she refused to say who sent her and she almost succeeded to escape us. So we brought her for verdict." He lowered his head looking down in respect for him.

I looked up at him beaming a little with my face completely distorted. The might and power he stood tall in was too flawless not to fully commend. I felt warm finally as i blinked lazily at him.

"Without my permission?" He kept his hands in fists behind his back. Seven immediately looked up at him with wide eyes. "My lord, she's an intruder. What did you want me to do?" He was almost angry as he looked up into Tom's face.