Chapter 39

I represent,

Main goal of his

Anastasia Riddle:

3 years later...

"Hello," i stepped into the room before the death eaters could gather around. I smiled widely. Tomorrow was our anniversary. Our wedding anniversary. And last week i have finally accomplished my first horcrux. He said it was better if i grow for a while. So i don't keep looking much younger than him.

22 is a good age to stay immortal in i guess. Thus, i look only five years younger than him now. Although he's 31 at the time.

"Hi." He wrapped an arm around me kissing my forehead deeply. I smiled patting his chest while checking the maps beneath his arms out before gasping in realisation.

"That's hogy hogy Hogwarts." I looked up at him with furrowed brows as he hummed in response. He brushed the soft beard shaved sharply along his jaws as i watched his excitement burgeon.

"First off, you need to shave." I sat on the table swinging my legs back and forth. "Uh-huh." He nodded positioning himself between my legs. "We are going.. to attack Hogwarts, tomorrow." He smoothed my thighs before i halted dropping my face.

"Our anniversary?" I crossed my arms. He really wanted to do that. Again?! Last year he attacked the ministry one more time. Without me this time, and ended up only fucking the life out of my organs with a new diamond necklace. And yes... to me that wasn't enough.

"Look, i promise I'll make it up to you when we come back." He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "Like last year?" I added a little bit annoyed.

"No, no, no. I've a got a night planned. I promise. Plus what better way to celebrate our day than a victory." He stirred closer then started pecking my neck softly as i gasped when he dug his teeth into my skin.

"We could fuck now if you don't want it tomorrow night. Or maybe... now.. and tomorrow night." He whispered breathing on my skin causing me to immediately grab the back of his grey shirt pulling him closer. "And After tomorrow. And the day after. And the day after... We could even... keep going non stop for this whole while." He pulled back smoothing my throat's fast pulse with his fingers around it.

I bit my lip looking at him with innocent eyes. Why couldn't i stop feeling nervous around him. He still shocked me with every thrust teaching me a new lesson each time. How to shut up, how to split my legs wide, how to treat myself right, how to beg, how to obey and how to take control.

"Tom, the death eaters." I gasped feeling him softly thrust against my black formal trousers. "They won't be here in... an hour and a half." He checked his watch smirking at me.

"Would that be enough for you?" I felt my wetness burgeon sweat up my skin that my shirt stuck to my flesh damp. "No honey no. But it won't be our first time late for a meeting. They wait for us not the opposite." He looked down at me with those demise threatening eyes.

I bit my lip struggling to keep my composure. "Agh fuck I'm so hard." He whimpered softly before ripping my shirt off my chest causing me to gasp.

I grabbed his head trailing him closer to my lips and rolling my tongue in his mouth groaning. "After all this time Anastasia, you're still the submissive whore you've always been for me." He flattened my damp figure along the maps and sketches on the table.

"I'll always be." I shut my eyes feeling him pull my bra down my breasts and stroke them harshly. I gulped raising my legs up to him before he grabbed them yanking me closer.