Chapter 16

I represent,

Winter Night

Anastasia Pierce:

"Are you sure you want to stay here? I mean it's Christmas break after all." Blaise smoothed my shoulders as we stood by the train

"Yeah, i mean. Literally everything is great now, mum is with that guy, I'm here. Damon's staying too. You guys go I'll be fine." I fiddled the necklace Riddle gave me thee weeks ago.

Before he disappeared, no one knew were was he. Only that he was travelling abroad for some time. The first time i went into class and didn't find him, i thought he quit working. But Remus his 'substitute' told me he was travelling.

Remus was Riddle's substitute. Professor Lupin was 42. "Anna I don't want to leave you here for Christmas." Liz shook her head keenly. "Baby i know that if it wasn't your grandma's wish you'd have stayed but it's actually alright. I mean, I'm not alone." I bit my lip in excitement.

Despite Riddle's disappearance having me feel anxious around everywhere. Damon and i spoke a few times. Agh, if he talks more to me during this break. Mum had this new really great guy with her and i wanted her to have Christmas peacefully without me third wheeling. I mean i do it enough with Blaise and Liz. As i like to call them: Bliz.

They got into the train as i smiled at them. "I'm gonna miss you!" Liz pulled the window opened. "Me too." I blew her a kiss. "Make sure you don't shag on my bed though. That'll be disgusting." She scowled. I snorted, "I won't." I winked with a mischievous smile before the train started moving away.

I strolled back to the great hall. I sat in my place grabbing a book of the ones i burrowed from the library. Me. Anastasia Pierce. Was reading a book. In public. Wow.

I chewed on the cookies baked in a plate. There were no more than fifty students in school including me and Damon. I started reading then zoned out slowly. I've been doing it a whole much lately, just wondering where could he be, what was he doing?

The sweater Eve made muffled me above those leggings i wear more often. I haven't really been enjoying school as much anymore. It has been a bore since he left. No more thrilling action.

"Hey Anna," He quickly slid beside me; his blue eyes lightning above the book. "What are you reading about?" He stretched his neck trying to read with me. My stomach churned up yet i kept my cool. "Uhm romance, Jane Eyre." I explained shutting the book.

"Mhm. Good choice." He sucked his lips in nodding with mockery in his eyes. "You don't even read, do you?" I narrowed my eyes, "no not once." He confessed right away before i giggled softly feeling my cheeks flush.

He snatched a cookie from the plate then bit through it. "You know it's just us from our year right?" He shrugged as i sucked my lips in nodding. Agh! I've been waiting for this one!

"Tell me," he wrapped an arm around me making my heart skip a thousand beats. "Why are you staying?" He chewed silently, his jaws incredibly raking against each other. "Uhm.. mum has got this new really good boyfriend. I wanted her to spend some time with him." I explained before he furrowed his brows.

"Selfless." He commented before scowling. "What is it?" I smiled chuckling underneath my breath. "These biscuits are terrible," he threw it back in forcing a laugh out of me as i hid my mouth with my palm.