Chapter 32

I represent,

Gods

Anastasia Pierce:

"Please! Don't! I beg you!" She cried looking in my eyes while mine grabbed her neck and hers grabbed my throat. "Let her go, let her go and we'll find another away." I sunk into his ruthless eyes not knowing any bit of his feelings.

That morning,

How many days has it been? Not really sure but a couple. I was strolling around between the death eaters prior to hearing Tom shouting at someone that everyone turned to the sound source. The place was crowded again after a death eater was killed by one of Klaus's cult aka: reborns

"What do you mean a blonde?!" He yelled causing me to turn around and click my heels beneath my formal trousers to the direction. "So you just happen to tell me that now?!" He tightened his fists with his neck's veins popping and his jaws clutched. The man in front of him stayed with head lowered in respect and fear. What blonde?

"My lord," i bowed my head before he turned to  me right away. "My lady," the dark haired man lowered his head. "What's going on?" I shook my head.

"The reborns happen to know about my legilimency. And they're ingesting potions to ban me from entering their minds. He says a blonde told Klaus Mikealson about it a week or so ago." He growled repeatedly with a certain death glare in his eyes.

I raised a brow moving my head to the guy. "Aren't you supposed to be our spy? Isn't that supposed to be your job?" I raised a brow shaking my head at him.

"My lady, i was locked there for the past four days. They had me protect the manor." He kept his head low. "Well then, are your arms paralysed, you can't write?" I kept my low tone since Tom couldn't.

"Get me a picture of that blonde, in less than an hour" Tom tensed his jaws prior to stepping away. The man quickly disappeared.

"My lady, would you escort me?" He turned back as i nodded moving beside him. "Calm down," i smoothed his arm looking up at him.

"I can't." He flexed his jaw muscles before we got into a room and he locked the door.

"This is bullshit. Bullshit!" He slammed the door repeatedly as i smoothed his back. "Ease up darling, calm down. Look at me and calm down." He right away turned burning his eyes through me trying to calm down.

"Now." He started pacing around the library running his fingers back in his hair. "I won't know if they're near, if they're attacking. If they're about to murder another one." His paranoia like a shadow blocking the light from his head. I parted my lips at his nonsense of talk. He really was madly paranoid.

He kept a hand on his side and one in his curls anxiously. "What if they're here right now?" He huffed. "Or what... what if I'm now considered weak. Second placed?" He furrowed his brows looking deep into my eyes. I raised my brows with a little smile on my face and crossed arms.

"Calm down, love." I stepped slowly forward cupping his face and smoothing his cheeks with my thumbs. He really did trust me didn't he. I mean, he wasn't going to ever say that if he didn't.

He sighed longly swallowing hard. "Nothing could get that bad. I promise you." I ran my fingers in his hair before his arms locked my waist in and he leant digging his face in my neck. I took him in smoothing his back and hair. He sighed deeply and repeatedly.