Chapter 19

I represent,

The necklace

Anastasia Pierce:

"Blaise!" I stormed in yet he was still sleeping. "Blaise Zabini!" Liz rushed in behind me. Well the first i did when i woke up from three hours of sleep was to tell her. I told her: a painting told me that never have they seen Riddle hook up with someone from school, he's brought sluts to his office but non of his school and i also told her they told me that they saw his pipi and it's way bigger.

Paraphrasing.

"Zabini!" I shouted before gathering my weight then jumped on him. "Agh! Fuck you Anna!" He shoved me to the floor. "Everyone shut up." Malfoy spat loudly. "Hey blondie," i stretched up to see his face on the other side.

"What?" He spat. "You want to hear some serious exposing explosive shit?" I spoke with zeal as he huffed. "What do you have?" Blaise queried with his morning voice. "It better be good." Draco massaged his face.

"Astoria Greengrass." I threw myself on Blaise's bed. "She didn't hook up with shit." I exposed. "What?" Blaise sat upright picking up his glasses and Draco averted quickly to me.

"She has. She said it." The grey eyed blond scowled. "You didn't hear this from me but a painting told me that Riddle has brought different kinds of sluts to his office non of which are students andddd." I exaggerated the and with a spinning index. "They said that his mystery musk tool, is wayyy larger than 8 inches." I boasted before Blaise slapped the covers repeatedly.

"I knew it!" He chuckled before we glared at him. He knew... it? He halted figuring out what were we thinking of. He shook his head keenly.

"That's not what i meant, whores." He assured before Liz snorted, "yeah, sure." She knitted her brows in derision. "Anna," i turned to Draco after he called, "are you 100% sure?" He raised his brows as i sucked my lips nodding.

"Well we need to spread that," he clapped his hands. "But don't say i told you, say: that a painting told you too." I suggested as he peered at me. "Are you doing the same thing, did someone tell you?" He tilted his head. I shrugged, "i dunno." I pushed my bottom lip out.

Suck my dick Astoria Greengrass!

...

"Oh my god, did you hear about Astoria?" We strolled through the corridors hearing these questions after we all spread the rumour. Hahaha - evil witch laughter.

"You wouldn't believe about Astoria Greengrass mate." Another sixth year walked along. My heart swayed and danced in my chest like it was my wedding or some shit. She will pay for trying to... well spreading rumours about my.. friend.

Yeah friend.

"This is cool." Liz raised her shoulders in elation. "Mhm, i love exposing people." I lifted my chin in the air.

I rambled with my hair swinging from side to side. "Alright we caught her, why is it effecting you different than us?" Liz questioned crossing her arms. My heart halted as i turned back, "what do you mean?" I shook my head raising a brow.

"You're overreacting, why?" She tilted her head before i scoffed it off. "Well the first night that i come back from France i find out that there's someone lying about hooking up with Zebra, of course I'm cheery." I shrugged.

As much as possible trying not to show anything of what my head thought of. "You should be too." I wrapped an arm around her lowering my tone.

"Why?" She knitted her forehead. "I dunno, maybe there were some lustac berries sent this early morning into our dorm with an apology or something." I added before she hushed me aggressively.