Chapter 36

I represent,

My home

Anastasia Pierce:

I needed for it to happen, it was only one week for the wedding. He came out of the shower as i stood upright from the arm chair ready to say it.

"I need to go somewhere." I announced putting my hands in my sweatpants' pockets and raising my chin. "Spill." He dropped the shower robe off his body nearing me gradually.

Fuck, he seriously needs to chill. "Uhm," i felt my thighs tense as he dragged my chin up to him. His erection was morning hard as he deepened his gaze into me.

"Step back." I smiled in pride causing him to raise a brow. He nodded rolling his tongue in his cheek and stepping back. His attire flew out from the closet to hug him ultimately wearing a black shirt with grey trousers.

"What is it you've been overthinking?" He put his watch on as i paced nervously around the room.

"So as you know we're getting married." I started causing him to gasp still looking down mocking me. I raised an index menacing him as he chuckled beneath his breath.

"Like i said, i need my mum. So... can i please. Please please, go pay her a visit." I neared him furrowing my brows and biting the side of my cheek nervous. He inhaled sharply tensing his jaws then flipped his burning eyes to me.

"C'mon Tom, i haven't seen her in..." i counted on my fingers until i realised it, "seven months. And she's already angry with me. I need to see her." I held his arm but he stayed mute pulling back.

"You realise you're the dark lady, you can't just go out walking between the crowd to go meet your 'mum'." He flared his nostrils causing me to shut my eyes sighing as i crossed my arms.

"You have a problem with me going out. Or you got a problem with my mum?" I raised a brow causing his face to drop. I knew he wasn't the type to support family gatherings, but that was my mum. His mother in law.

He sighed deeply through his nose. "That's what i thought. If you don't want me to go out alone. That's alright because you're coming with me." I shot him a sarcastic smile before he burnt his eyes through me.

I kept my smile which only provoked him. "I'm not going anywhere." He shook his head clicking my heart a little.

"I'm going home, and you! Will see where i grew up." I shrugged before he slapped the wall shaking his head. "I like that you're internally fighting yourself. It's so amusing." I smiled widely- "Anastasia!" He shouted making me flinch a little.

Okay yeah i was bullying his anger a little, i deserved it. "I'm not entering your house." He shook his head. "You could wait outside." I pushed my lips out. So much control i have over him.

...

I stood in front of the door. That red creaking old door in the little hallway. Holding my hand in a fist against the wood. "Edith Walker." The sign on the door said. Yeah, that was my mum. I miss her so much. I even felt tears in my eyes when i smelt her food.

I stood in black formal trousers and black shirt with golden jewellery on my neck, wrist and ear with my hair brushed down silky. Something she hasn't really seen before, even the heels i wore. I don't think she knew i could walk in these. I swallowed hesitant as my breath hitched.

What was i going to say? Was i going to apologise? Was she going to apologise? Was someone inside with her? Her boyfriend, Jackson i guess. Yeah that new one, Jackson. The new really good respectful man. Was he inside?