Chapter 11

I represent,

Envelope

Anastasia Pierce:

I lazily opened my eyes. Only my lips still bruised. "You'll get up for the 'pop quizzes' today" she was on her knees in front of me after smoothing my back for a few.

I nodded running my fingers back in my hair. "You were upstairs last night right?" He questioned as i raised my thumb at her. "Well, It's a good thing you aparated yourself last night y'know?" She shrugged picking her uniform from the closet. "W-w-w-why?" I furrowed my brows still stuttering my tongue out. What could've possibly happened if Riddle didn't tell me to aparate myself, would have i died stumbling down the washed stairs. I stood up moving to the bathroom

"The jocks of year six and seven including DAYmon were having some kind of an all boy party last night till two am." She shrugged looking at me before i shut the door then opened it wide examining her.

"If you're asking how did i know? I've been awake for three hours and passing by the dorms. They said Professor Riddle caught them and they are all banned from the quidditch team for two weeks." She explained as i parted my lips raising my brows. I shut my lips again nodding then shut the door.

I stood looking into the mirror and checking myself out with my brain all loaded with him. Was that considered help? Or was it just another way to get him to fuck me? He was another level of confusion.

Critical some might say. Brutal too. How could someone humiliate me in an hour then protect me from humiliation hours later.

As if he's the only one allowed to do such crime. Because yes, humiliating someone who's 24/7 on edge is a crime.

I brushed my hair and teeth then got out to see her already fully dressed. "Hey do you know if Blaise is coming today?" She tilted her head narrowing her eyes. "M-mayb-b-b-be. H-h-he was-s a lit-tt-tle b-better-er, las-s-st." I gulped after she held her hands up. "Maybe, he was a little better last night?" She smiled teethly as i nodded with frustration.

"Good. Now what do we have first?" She clapped her hands. "Use sign language, you know I understand it." She smoothed my shoulders. A specific year passed that i had to use sign language. Blaise's aunt was my teacher, patient and beautiful this one.

I signed her defence against dark arts before she scowled. "Today isn't Tuesday is it?" She groaned when i nodded with a smile. "Eww! Fine, just get dressed." She threw herself on the bed as i chuckled then started dressing.

...

"Malfoy was there too yeah." Blaise and Liz sat with me in between in our bench waiting for Riddle as Blaise added. "What were they doing anyways?" She leaned in her palm. "Sexualising, smoking and sinning every sin." He sighed making me fake gag. They chuckled at my reaction before i smiled with depression kicking in again.

I inhaled silently with tears bubbling up again. I opened my arms after checking them out peacefully. Without those two, I would've probably killed myself or worse lost it repeatedly and went numb forever. Numb of every feeling any human could feel. Love, hatred, passion, enthusiasm, sadness. All of it would just come up blank.

They took me in too as we embraced for what felt like a minute. Liz ran her fingers through my hair while Blaise rubbed my back. "I love you." He kissed my shoulder. "I love you Anastasia," it was almost in union, her words with his. "I l-l-love y-y-y-y-you t-t-to." I whispered before pulling back and wiping my eye aggressively.