Chapter 1

There were once four princes who ruled over their own provinces in peace. The red prince, the youngest was an immature child who played pranks and was often scolded, ruled a small land in the West. The Pink prince, a ruthless man who trained to become the strongest in order to protect his land in the East. The Green Prince, the smartest and most cunning of the brothers ruled his land in the south. And the eldest, the Blue prince of the north known for having a big heart which he used to help anyone who asked.

Despite being from different mothers they had grown up together and thus had an unbreakable brotherly bond.

But as years went by the king eventually passed, leaving the succession of his throne to the eldest brother, who combined his province with the great kingdom. He ruled his new found kingdom with kindness as he had done before helping all those who needed it most. This however changed one fateful day when the eldest brother was murdered in his sleep by the pink prince, his famous sword that was slain countless monsters and villains now pierced the heart of the beloved eldest brother. When word got out the green prince demanded he be executed on the spot, but by the time they got there the pink prince had already disappeared.

And so a great hunt ensued, as the pink prince became the most wanted man in the kingdom...

(Somewhere far away...)

The morning sun burst through the windows of your small cottage, the rays tickled your eyes and face telling you it was time to start the day. You groaned, wanting to stay in bed just a little while longer but there were chores to do and food to gather. Sitting up and stretching like you would any other day it seemed like today would not be different from days before.

"what to do first..." you spoke to yourself, you often did after all who else is there to talk to? The wall? You looked around the empty room and sighed. "let's clean up a little"

The day always started like this, first you'd sweep, then clean any dirty dishes and then finally do laundry. It was monotonous but it helped keep the place neat in case you'd have company. Not that you'd ever had company, in fact you'd never seen anyone else in the forest beside the odd adventurer or travelling merchant outside the wooded area. You'd never know why no one ventured into these woods, after all it was bustling with flora and fauna of all kinds, it didn't matter though since this place was your haven, your home.

After the chores were done it was time to gather breakfast. You dressed up nice and warm as it was still a cold early morning, the clothes you wore were only made of simple fabrics that you had sewn yourself. It was a simple blouse, coat and pants, but it kept you warm! Grabbing your woven basket you headed out into the forest until your cottage was far away hidden in the trees.

"what a nice day"

You breathed in deeply, the air was fresh and clean like always with a strong mix of pine and grass. Walking through the forest you saw several animals, some deer drinking from the nearby pond, birds nesting and bunnies playing and chasing each other. The animals had never been hunted around here so they never ran away from you in fear, they just carried on or even came to say hi and ask for a pat.

"finally"

After walking for a short while you came to where you needed to be. You placed your basket down near a tree and took off your coat, the freezing temperature made you rub your hands together for warmth, you grabbed the base of the tree and began climbing it, the branches were all in perfect place for you to climb like it had been made just for you. When you reached the top you sat on a branch big enough to support your weight and picked fresh apples off the tree. Fruit, nuts, berries and wild vegetables were all you ate, meat was hard to come by for you since you didn't know how to hunt.

"Wow, these look good!"

You admired the size of the apples you had collected gently placing them in your pockets before beginning your descent when something sparkling gleamed in the corner of your eye, looking down at the forest below you spotted it. Something was catching the sunlight, it sparkled further down into the forest near the border. You blinked in surprise, that definitely wasn't there yesterday.

"let's check it out!"

You smiled wide, wanting to find whatever was sparkling to add to your collection of "borrowed" things. People that did come by often dropped tickets from their hunts or trades, you just happened to be walking by at the time so it never hurt to go collect them.

New things were exciting after all!

Jumping out of the tree you placed the apples in the basket and ran off to the spot where you saw it. The animals glanced your way as you came speeding past the trees, over ponds and through rocky passes, you knew the forest better than anyone. As you got closer you could see its light gleam through the trees to a small bushy area, walking closer the light was caught in your eye and blinded you for a second, when you were close enough you knelt down hugging your knees as you stared at the object in wonder, a crown! It was your first time seeing one. The crown was solid gold with various jems and carvings you'd never seen before, but even in the eye of an amateur appraiser like you, you could tell that it was priceless...so what on earth was it doing in the forest?

You cautiously went to pick it up, your fingertips barely touching the jewel on it before a hand burst from the shadows grasping your wrist so tight that it stung. Your eyes widened in surprise as you hadn't even noticed them. You tried to struggle but the hand didnt let go or falter but finally after a few seconds the hand that had grabbed you loosened as it dropped to the floor with a small thud. You gasped and fell over holding your wrist in with eyes wide in fear.

It seemed like an eternity had passed before you calmed down, the man that had grabbed you was no longer moving, he laid there still, face down in the grass... Did he die? You grabbed a small stick and approached cautiously sitting at his side. You poked his head, no reaction. You poked his side, no reaction..

"He's totally dead"

You felt bad, Lifting up his red cape with your stick you noticed he was badly injured, bleeding from the abdomen his white blouse now coated in red, you hadn't noticed early due to his cape being red but he was bleeding...badly.

"oh shit"

You were starting to think today would be just a little different from other days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:1203

Hey my little roses I hope you guys enjoy this new book I'm sorry for no updates on the other books those ones I will be slowly releasing updates to this book thank you too RedMaidTales for letting post and make updates to this book ima be working hard on on adding all previous chapters and continuing this book I'm So excited to be work on this book and I will see you all in the next update

Link to original book owner UwU
https://www.wattpad.com/user/RedMaidTales?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_profile&wp_page=user_details&wp_uname=Random_Cookie_Artist&wp_originator=Ak%2B5UonMmEpzm2Sm%2BtWILcWkYfXPdBWzgNntkB1LDeQ7wBQC8PybRExRkY8cPhkIL%2BHR7dbbc48wx7TgTahGyDfOlMd%2F%2F521pqsjxqpy2Bp4SEWqraLRvX%2FVE3QlZdRa