Chapter 20(End Of Part 2)

You sat down on the table right across from tubbo, similarly to the seating arrangements at dinner. Techno sat silently next to you, his hands clasped together on the table. Philza looked at Tommy who didn't take a seat. 

"Please sit Tommy...don't make this harder than it has to be" 

"There's no way in hell I'm gonna sit there...I'll talk from here" Tommy affirmed.

"I'll act as an intermediary...okay? So sit" 

Tommy grumbled under his breath before sitting down next to Tubbo, the glare in his eyes didn't fade even when Tubbo tried to calm him down. Philza sighed before gesturing for You or Techno to start talking. You spoke up

"Well Tommy, it's nice to meet you. My names y/n"

"so?" 

Philza cleared his throat,  indicating for Tommy to be nice. He rolled his eyes. 

"right...well you know my name so just tell me why you're here and when you're both leaving" 

"we came here purely by chance...we don't have any ulterior motives I promise" 

Tommy crossed his arms as he glanced in your direction, raising an eyebrow. Techno only sat in silence, deciding it was best to let you take lead since you were better with words. 

"great, now give me a reason I shouldn't call the guards right now" 

Tommys face turned serious, waiting for a response. You were about to answer when Techno finally pitched in. 

"you already would have. If you could. So why are you here really?" 

Tommy scoffed.

"oh? Suddenly you care about your brother. That's rich,  you don't deserve to know" 

Tubbo put an arm over Tommy's shoulder in a comforting manner, Tommys angry expression melted a little while looking into Tubbo's worried eyes.

"I just want to know what's happening to the family"

Tommy's face suddenly snapped back to being filled with anger. 

"family? Family?! You can't call us that anymore." Tommy spat. 

"Thomas, You need to listen to me"

That was it. Tommy's eyes were filled with rage. He clenched his teeth before standing up and hitting the table. 

"Listen to you?! You're a crazed psychopath that deserves whatever dream has planned for you...I looked up to you, I thought you were so great. But you just ran away....you left me to clean up your mess"

"I didn't do anything wrong...you don't know what happened in that room" 

"oh?! Really?! Then tell me! Tell me why you thought killing our brother was so called for." Techno went to speak but Tommy kept talking, tears began to form in Tommy's eyes.

"Tell me why leaving me to face dreams wrath was called for. He almost killed me!" Tommy held his throat as images of dream torturing him. His voice began to break. "H-he tried to kill me...stripped me of my rank, took my province.... Just because he was angry..." 

Tommy's tear filled eyes looked up at Techno with resentment. 

"You should've died that night...you ruined our family. All because of your tainted blood" He spat out.

Tubbos eyes widened at his statement, realising that he hated his brother because he wasn't fully human...but he wasn't either. Tubbos' ears turned down sadly as he thought about his own dirty blood. Philza snapped at Tommy.