Chapter 15

"What bastards?"

The cold voice sent a chill down the Innkeepers spine, she shivered, never feeling so much pressure before. With slow steps Techno made his way to the main lobby, never taking his eyes off of you.

You hid your injured arm behind you and tried to muster up a smile.

"oh uh...how was your sleep?"

He ignored your question, walking swiftly towards you with a bone chilling look on his face. His eyes glowed as crimson as his cape.

"show me"

"Techno I'm fine ...can we just go to our room.. please?"

You gestured to the Innkeep who was still avoiding attracting the attention of such a ridiculously scary man standing in front of her, surely this wasn't the same man that she had met yesterday. He scoffed and walked back up the stairs without a word. You apologized profusely to the Innkeep before following Techno.

Slam!

The door was shut behind you the second you stepped in the room, turning on your heels to face a very grim looking Techno, he hadn't even gotten properly dressed, you'd guessed your disappearance scared him a little.

"I take my eyes off you for a moment and you've gone and injured yourself"

He spoke, disappointment clear in his voice.

"Listen I'm sorry I took your money and-"

He quickly interrupted angrily.

"You think I care about the money?!"

He grabbed your injured arm making you wince, when he realised he let go immediately pulling his hand away and covering his mouth in regret.

"o-ow..."

"I-....I'm sorry for yelling y/n...I was worried"

You nodded silently, not wanting to make him angry again. He sighed and sat down on the bed noticing that you were scared.

"Who did that?"

You sat next to him quietly.

"don't kill them"

"them?! So multiple people did that?! Why?!"

"I think...they thought it was funny"

Their laughs echoed in your head making you look down at the floor, if you could choose you'd never want to run into those cruel people again. Techno grit his teeth, standing up, catching your attention.

"I'll be right back"

He started to walk away but you grabbed his hand, entwining your fingers with his. He stopped, still facing away from you.

"Let go y/n"

"I want you to sit down...just for a second"

The room was silent, but you didn't let go of his hand, it surrounded yours so perfectly. He simply sighed before sitting back down next to you. You smiled.

"thank you Techno..."

"whatever"

He grumbled in response, you reached into your pocket taking out the comb. Then gestured for techno to turn, he did as told.

"What is this for?"

" I just felt like it"

You brushed out his silky hair, it was very soft when brushed out that you couldn't help but hold it in between your fingers. He stood still, letting you do whatever you wanted to him, obviously realising it was helping you calm down.