Chapter 24: Hair

"Care to explain?" I asked angrily when both of them stood there with their mouths agape.

Suddenly, they both started talking at the same time. This was going to crush Serena. "Okay, let me tell you something, Serena is supposed to be your girlfriend who's in love with you, and Lara...your meant to be her friend," I said pointing at each one of them.

They were standing up now. Lara was in her grey bra while Wesley was shirtless, all his muscle clearly visible. They quickly started putting there clothes back on. I had clearly disturbed there alone time.

Wesley came up to me, "I'm sorry, look please just don't tell Serena. I love her I really do," He said pleading me.

"Not tell Serena? That's not my job, your meant to tell her. And if you loved her you wouldn't have cheated on her..with her friend, " I stated getting angrier by the second, I really couldn't stand a cheat.

What was I going to do? I couldn't tell Serena but at the same time I couldn't not tell her! Well, this put me in a bad position.

"Look, it was a stupid mistake yeah?" Wesley said quickly.

I wasn't convinced. Wesley sighed rubbing his forehead, when his phone rang. I stared at it on the table already knowing it was Serena.

He declined the call, staring at me. "Don't tell her, okay? I'll work it out,"He said before leaving.

I stared at Lara in disgust. "It wasn't nothing, Alison you need to help me, I think I'm falling for him," She said worry covering her face.

My eyes went wide in shock. "You cannot be in love with him," I said angrily.

"Well your in love with Leo and he used to go out with Serena," She replied.

"That is not the same, I didn't sleep with him and I didn't go behind her back. Oh, and I don't love him," I almost screamed the last part.

"Ive seen the way you look at him, you love him and he loves you. Your so playing Connor," She spat at me.

"I'm not playing Connor, I love Connor. Okay? I'm not the one cheating on my friend with her boyfriend," I said raging.

"When are you gonna see that your in love with Leo," She screamed at me.

"I don't love Leo, I never loved Leo, my god get that into your brain. He means nothing to me!" I shouted loudly.

"Wow! Nice to know I meant so much to you," I heard Leo say behind me. I froze in my place.

"What the hell are you doing here now?" I said trying to contain my anger. I don't know why I was getting so wound up.

"Coming to find your manager actually, and whats going on here?" He asked gesturing at the two of us. Our faces slightly red from shouting.

"Nothing," We both said at the same time.

"okay," He said slowly not believing us. "Well, I'm gonna go now, nice to know how much you hate me," Leo said hurt before starting to walk away.

"Seriously? Do you suffer from memory loss? Do you not remember what you did to me?" I shouted after him.

"Oh, so you did hook up," Lara said raising her eyebrows.

I glared at her, "No! We didn't, I thought we were friends, but obviously not," I said starting to walk away. I couldn't believe the things Lara had said to me. I was walking away when I felt a warm hand on my arm.

"Im sorry, Alison. Its just I love a guy who says that he cant go out with me, but I don't understand if he loves me why cant he break up with Serena?" She asked crying and in that moment all the anger left my body and was replaced with sympathy. A deep sympathy, I felt bad that Lara was in love yet the guy was playing her and then I thought of Serena being played by Wesley and I just wanted to slap Wesley as hard as I could. I went up to her and gave her a big, strong hug.