Chapter 16: Tell me Lies

Okay, so this chapter is so unbelievably boring! I'm sorry :( promise the next one will be better! Also sorry I haven't posted in a week or two...stupid writers block!! oh and I might do Serena POV for her date with Wesley...do you think I should?

I sighed loud enough for Leo to notice. "I best go and talk to him," I said before starting to walk off, but he pulled me back.

"He can wait, but you have to finish your drawing," He said before going back inside. I decided I probably should since the drawing was coming along nicely. I finished it off and then went inside to find Connor.

Everyone was sitting down laughing but I didn't see Connor, "Hey, have you guys seen Connor?" I asked.

"Ur...he went outside," Wesley said plainly.

"Okay," I said walking off to find Connor. I walked around outside a bit before seeing Connor on the balcony, it was mostly dark outside now and the only light was the lam posts below and the bright light from the house.

"Hey," I said shivering from the cold. He stared at me for a few seconds before turning around again.

"Okay, could you please explain to me what I did?" I asked getting frustrated, it was like every time I talked to Leo somebody got angry at me. First Serena and now Connor, was it really that wrong for me to just talk to a guy alone?

He just sighed, I was about to ask again when he started to speak, "I thought you didn't like Leo?" He asked me. I didn't really know how to reply.

"Your angry because I was talking to Leo?" I asked getting more and more impatient.

He sighed again, looking at me "So what were you doing with him, outside alone?" He asked accusingly.

"Um...I dunno here's a wild guess, maybe I was just talking to him?" I said bluntly. "So, you think I sleep with any guy I meet or something?" I asked agitated.

"No, but you guys looked pretty close from where I was standing," He stated.

"Okay, you believe what you want, I'm going back inside," I said but Connor pulled me back as I started to walk away.

"Okay, I'm sorry," He said, he didn't looking very sincere.He might have said sorry, but he had still been extremely rude accusing me of things and he went from accusing me to saying sorry very fast.

"Yeah, sure.." I said walking off.

"Maybe I could make it up to you on our date?" He asked nervously.

"I don't really think I wanna go out with you again," I said going back inside to join everyone. Leo was staring intently at me...I was beginning to think he actually had a staring problem, why did he always look at me like that?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was so much fun," Serena said when we got home late at night. I yawned exhausted, I really needed to get some sleep.

"Yeah, it was," I replied so that Serena wouldn't get suspicious. I hated big gatherings especially when I didn't even know the people that well, I always felt out of place and never really knew what to say, unless if I was with my close firneds that is.

"I'm really tired, I should get to sleep," I said, walking off before she could reply.

 Why was I so unlucky? I thought to myself lying on my bed. To my right the bright red rose caught my eye, I picked it up and shoved it in the draw harshly, before going to sleep...it had been a long day.