Chapter 26: Remember

Okay, this chapter is so unbelievably boring, im sorry!!

I slid out of the warm soft bed slowly, trying not to wake him up. I looked down at myself and realised I was wearing his t-shirt, a white t-shirt with some asymmetric designs on it. I sat at the corner of the bed looking at a still sleeping Leo. What had happened last night? I was sure I didn't take any alcohol and how did I end up at Leo's house?

Since he was asleep, I took this moment to look around his room. I had thought about running back home but there were too many questions in my mind. I just hoped he would wake up soon. In front of me was a white book shelf. I looked along the row of books to see that Leo was actually quite intelligent since the books on his shelf were tattered and used, they were also very historical.

The rest of the room was actually pretty clean for a guy, there were the odds bit of clothing on the floor but the rest of the room was pretty neat. He had a stack of papers on his brown desk which I picked up and started looking through since it was only a story, he probably was writing for English.

I was so engrossed in his story that I hadn't heard Leo come up to me. "Do you know its rude to look though people stuff?" He breathed in my ear.

"Sorry," I said quietly. "I didn't want to wake you, and plus your writing is, amazing," I stated in awe.

"Thanks," He said quietly. He went back to his bed and lay down slightly.

This was my chance, "So, um Leo what h-happened last night?" I asked worried and nervous.

"You don't remember?" He asked already knowing the answer.

I glared at him slightly, "I didn't drink!" I remarked, but still not sure.

"Well, you were um...busy with Connor at first and then I found you in the bathroom and you insisted you weren't drunk, mind you...you were being very touchy," He stated before continuing. I went and sat in front of him, listening intently. "And you were really sick and your head started aching, by the way a lot of your um clothes weren't on, and then you asked me to take you here because you were tired," He said in all seriousness. "But I knew it was just an excuse to sleep with me, you just couldn't stay away," He said winking. I scoffed loudly. I hadn't forgiven him even the slightest yet and he needed to know that.

"What happened then? and what about Connor?" I asked.

"Well, I picked you up and took you here, don't worry I don't think anybody saw they were all drunk and Connor was totally passed out by then! And...um I know I said nobody saw us, but Serena did and I just thought I would tell you..." He said quietly.

"Serena's obviously not gonna tell anybody, shes my best friend, like a sister to me," I said answering the thoughts in his head. "And anyway, we didn't do anything wrong," I stated. We might have not done anything but that doesn't mean everyone will believe us."Wait, are you gonna tell people?" I asked suddenly worried.

"No, of course not," He said slightly offended. I raised my eyebrows at this, reminding him of the CD and note and the creepy rose.

"Wait, how did I end up in your shirt?" I asked worried again. If he changed me he would have seen my red scars...

"You um, wanted to wear my shirt," He said I blushed a bright red colour. "I'm joking," He said laughing at my reaction. I punched him in his arm, laughing but I stopped myself.

"You know its okay to laugh with me," He said moving his head to the side. "And, I didn't see your scars, but your beautiful no matter what," he said looking deeply into my eyes. I looked away quickly, trying to look at anything but at him.

I hoped he was telling me everything. "Anything else?" I asked nonchalantly.

"nope," He replied simply.

I put my dress on and headed out to see both Connor and Serena, although my words to Leo were clear about how Serena treated me, I had seen a different side of her so I wanted to be clear on where we both were. I also needed to see Wesley.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to walk to Connor's house as I needed some fresh air anyway, and I didn't drive much. When I got there I knocked on the door, everything on the outside of the house now looked as clean as it was gonna get!

"Serena I didn't-" Wesley started, but then saw me standing at his doorstep.

"I came to see Connor, but maybe we could have a chat instead?" I asked not waiting for an answer but walking inside.

"Actually I'm pretty-" He started closing the door. 

"No! We have to talk," I stated.

"We talked, there is nothing more to say! I'll tell her...soon," He finished sounding very unsure.

"Do you even know how hard it is to keep a secret like that?" I hissed, when Connor walked into the room.

"Alison, wow! I didn't know you were coming over," He said in shock, but he sounded happy, right?

"What? Cant a girlfriend come to see her boyfriend?" I asked, mocking him.

He smirked. "Where did you go last night?" He asked.

"Ur, you were really drunk you probably didn't realise I went home," I stated hoping he didn't know about Leo, I didn't want to lie to him but I didn't want to cause unnecessary problems.

He laughed. "Well, I'm going out, bye," Wesley said escaping.

We went upstairs and when I walked into his room suddenly images of last night popped into my mind. He had seen them, the red scars on my stomach. My eyes went wide, hoping he didn't remember anything.

"So, um Connor, do you remember ever thing that happened last night?" I asked, my heart was beating at a hundred miles.

"I don't remember anything, I was that drunk, but um I'm sure we had fun," He said winking. I smiled nervously, but I was relieved, I just hoped he wouldn't ever remember. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had work that day, so I couldn't hang out with Connor as much as I had wanted to. "I have to go to work Connor," I said getting up to leave.

"Fine! I love you," He said sweetly.

"Love you too," I said kissing him lightly on the lips before leaving.

I was walking down the narrow path when I saw Lara and Wesley talking, when they saw me I raised my eyebrows at them and went inside. They had some nerve!

I put on my apron and started serving a small family, Serena arrived a few minutes later.

"Hey Alison, the party last night was amazing," She stated.

"Yeah, it was," I said quietly. I couldn't take it anymore the guilt was killing me and Serena would want to know. "Look Serena I have to tell you something," I started

"Well?" Serena asked waiting for me to continue.

"Um..its about Wesley," I answered slowly.

 I found this really awesome song today!!! Its by the side, and seriously all her songs are truly amazing, especially tea and toast so check her out :)