Chapter 32: End Of The Road

OMG! NO JOKE, I WAS SO HAPPY TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER haha. A big revelation. Some of you might have worked it out :)

"I'm telling you she doesn't know anything, god she hated Leo," He said, smiling.

"Good! Maybe I should't have done what I did," I said back, starting to doubt myself. If Alison found out she would never forgive me.

"Look, you told me that that's what you wanted to do, so don't worry about it. She is so clueless," He laughed, touching my cheek, gently.

"Yeah! I mean she has no idea that we were the ones who did the whole thing with the CD and the flowers," I laughed, loudly. "And poor Leo, I mean he is so in love with her and summers ending. She will never know. I actually think that they would have been great together. They would have fell in love," I mocked.

"Yeah, if only she knew what we were doing behind her back," He said kissing me on the neck and going lower until eventually he bit my neck.

I moaned, "Connor we can't, someone might see us," I moaned again.

"Relax! Your friend doesn't know anything. She doesn't have a clue, and Leo," He laughed. "Protecting her," He scoffed. "C'mon, lets ditch this place, wanna come back to mine?" He winked. I laughed loudly.

Alison had everything. Its not like she would ever find out, so what was the harm in messing with her a little?

Suddenly I felt a cold hard slap on my cheek, "Guess what? She just found out," I heard Alison say, her face had gone paler than usual, I tried to say something but she ran off and Connor held me back.

"Let her go," He said, before kissing me on the neck again, but I was still trying to look into the distance, my heart beating a million times per second as I saw her run off, her long brown hair swaying from side to side. 

Alison's POV -

I ran and I just kept running. I didn't care who saw me, I ran right past everyone and didn't even know where I was going. I tried wiping my tears with my hands but it didn't work as more tears poured out.

After running for sometime, I collapsed next to a tree bark in the woody area that I was sure was near Leo's house. I cried, how could she do this to me? She was meant to be my best friend.

I sobbed, my legs neatly tucked against my chest, I had blamed Leo? Leo had...protected me? I was so confused and cold, but I didn't care about the cold. My best friend, who was more like my sister had betrayed me, that's all I cared about.

I heard footsteps so I tried to hide, making myself smaller. I even considered running. "Don't run away, please Ali," I heard Leo's rough voice say.

He sat down beside me on the sticks, from the back he started unzipping my dress, moving my hair forward. "Really? You want to have sex now?" I choked out. He laughed and it suddenly made me feel a little bit better.

"Just take it off," I didn't bother arguing with him as I dragged it down my legs, shivering from the sudden gush of wind. He took off his hoodie which I had noticed earlier was black and had 'A weirdo, but I'm real though' in big bold white letters. I vaguely remembered the quote from somewhere.

"Um...I'm serious Leo, not in the mood for-" I said as I sniffled, but stopped when I saw his masculine body, as he took his hoodie off.

"Like what you see?" He asked, smirking.

"Alright very funny," I said before I burst out in tears again.

"Hey, hey its okay, shh," He said hugging me.

"Here, put this on its freezing," He said handing me the hoodie. I hesitated but put it on.

"Arent you freezing in only that t-shirt," I gestued to the t-shirt, he had on.

He didnt reply, instead he asked "Anyway, are you okay?"

That made me burst out in tears again. He hugged me again and we stayed like that me on his chest and him holding me tightly.

"It was Serena and Connor," I choked out.

"Babe, I know," He whispered.

I looked up, "But, you didn't tell me," I said quietly, hoping he would tell me why.

"They threatened to tell about my Dad," He said quietly.

I placed my hand on his thigh and looked up at him, "So you didn't trust me?" I asked, quietly. "'Cause I wouldn't have told anybody-"

"I did trust you, but I wanted to protect you, you know even though I'm a tiny bit of a player-" He started.

"Tiny bit," I interrupted.

He sighed, "I would have never done that," He said.

"I didn't want to believe it was you," I confessed.

"And it wasn't, but Alison, I- I really like you," He stated. I actually wished he had said that he loved me.

"I know," I said quietly.

"Oh, right lunch with Connor," He sighed, remembering that day, clearly, wehn Connor had shouted out that he loved me. 

"No!" I stated.

He gave me a quizzical look, I sighed deciding that I should probably tell him, he had a right to know. "That night you were drunk and passed out on the sofa, I heard you say that you-you loved me," I stuttered.

"And I know you love me," He stated, more cocky than ever.

"Oh, really?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I um-I heard you when you were passed on my bed," He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Wait, what?" I exclaimed looking right into his eyes, I silently cursed the sky for not being brighter. I loved his green eyes.

"You said how much you loved me," He shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey! That is a big deal," I said punching his shoulders as I relaised it was true. Then a few tears starting sliding down my cheek, "My relationship with Serena is over," I said so quietly that it was barely audible. I went back to sobbing into his chest.

"Its okay, I promise everything will be okay," He said kissing my forehead, but I didn't have the strength to reply, I was too busy crying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the morning with puffy eyes, a bright light was streaming in through the large windows, even though I wasn't facing towards it. I grunted before closing my eyes again quickly, then  everything that happened yesterday came flooding back into my mind.

I thought this was a good place to leave this chapter...haha, anyway please let me know what you think!!