Chapter 10: The day after

I just wrote this chapter, so it hasn't been edited yet! :(

I went downstairs to see that Leo was still fast asleep just like Serena who I had just gone to check on. How crazy had that party got? I went to get some orange juice from the fridge, and when I turned around Leo was standing there staring at me..."so what happened last night?" He asked.

" Maybe I should be the one asking that," I said, then I remembered what had happened when I tucked him in, he had said he loved me, hadn't he? And he doesn't remember? Oh no...

"Wait you don't remember anything that happened yesterday?" I asked quickly before he even had a chance to open his mouth.

"Um, no...why?" He asked confused.

"Ur, no reason," I said wanting so badly to mention it to him. Why would he say that he loved me?

"Please tell me," He replied not quite believing me.

"Its nothing," I said quietly.

He looked at me, then he asked "Well, what did happen last night."

"You came to my house, you were drunk and you told me that Serena was really drunk and that I needed to go get her and I told you to stay here and when I came back you were asleep," How badly I wanted to say almost.

"Oh okay, I'm sorry," He replied.

"For what?" I asked.

"For coming here drunk, for falling asleep on your couch," He replied back.

"Oh that's okay, it was my pleasure," I said smiling. "Here," I said handing him a plate of waffles. He had to be hungry by now. I wasn't hungry myself so I just drank my glass of orange juice.

"That's okay, I really should get going," He said starting to leave.

His hand was still on the counter so i put my hand on top of his, "Well I made it now so I guess you have to stay, and plus you must be starving," I said honestly not wanting to move my hand away, but then I saw Leo looking down at my hand so I snatched it away.

"Fine," He said sitting down, "But just because your making me feel guilty, and anyway aren't you eating," He asked slightly concerned.

"Nope, not hungry," I answered truthfully.

"Look at you, your all bones," He said, and I was skinny but I didn't class myself as too skinny, even though truthfully I was a very skinny for a girl who ate a lot, and by a lot I mean a lot. He reached his hand out to touch my arm to show me that I had to muscle.

"Oh c'mon its not my fault I don't put on any weight," I replied.

"Yeah sure." He replied jokingly punching me really lightly.

"You should be scared actually, I could be a ninja in another life," I said joking.

"Hmm...I guess I could imagine you as a ninja," He said while eating.

We were talking and messing around when Serena walked in with a hand on her forehead, she was still in the same top I had left her in last night, a grey t-shirt and no trousers so he legs were showing, it just about covered her pants, "What happened last night?" She said walking in, not noticing Leo was there.

"Oh dear lord, I have to explain this again?" I asked a confused Serena.

"Who else would you have to-" She said looking up to find Leo sitting there eating waffles, he just looked at her and gave her a cheesy grin, then he went back to eating. I really wanted to laugh at that moment, I was trying to contain it but then I just started laughing hysterically, Serena gave me a glare while Leo started to laugh with me.

"I will be right back," She screamed storming upstairs, "Seriously what is he doing here, what is wrong with you?" She asked. Well somebody's touchy in the morning.

A few minutes later Serena came down the stairs in something more decent. She glared at me before asking "What happened last night?" I wasn't at all surprised that she didn't remember. I explained everything to her and by the end of it I realised that she was starting to remember.

I wanted to know what had happened but Leo was here so it was obvious she wouldn't tell me. As if reading my mind Leo said thank you and that he had to go. Once he had left I noticed that he had left his jacket here. I would just give it to him on my way to work.

As soon as he had left I asked Serena, "Who did you sleep with?"

"Um..Nobody?" She replied, yeah right!

"Why don't you just tell me?" I asked starting to get frustrated.

"Because I didn't sleep with anyone," She replied.

"Yeah right," I said then walked upstairs, there was no use in arguing with Serena as there was no chance she would tell me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I had to go to work I remembered to take Leo's jacket, I wanted to wear it because it smelt nice and also it was slightly chilly outside but Serena was with me and I didn't want to push my luck. When I got there I saw that Leo wasn't on his bike or skateboards but he was with Wesley.I didn't want to interrupt but I went up to him anyway and handed him the jacket, "You forgot this," I said to him, Wesley started to smirk, I just glared at him and then I walked away.

After work me,Serena and Lara agreed to go sightseeing with one one of Lara's friends tomorrow. I was really excited because I love history.

When we got back to the beach house Serena said that we should go shopping in a few days, and I agreed even though I had come here with Serena it seemed like I hadn't spent a hole lot of time with her out of work.

I made myself some hot chocolate and headed upstairs, I was half way up the stairs when I heard the doorbell ring. That was odd, today I had a late shift because the manager needed a bit of extra help and I didn't mind and neither did Serena so we got back at 11PM. I stood still on the steps for a few seconds before going back down the stairs. I placed the coffee on the kitchen counter and went to the door, odd there was nobody there.

I opened the door very slowly. I looked around but saw nobody. On the doorstep was a little white envelope and in slightly scruffy handwriting it said 'alison' I closed the door and went back inside, I sat on the stool in front of my hot chocolate and read:

"Why would you trust me?" Inside the envelope was a CD, I went upstairs forgetting about my hot chocolate, was this some kind of joke? The moment I stepped inside my room I closed the door, and turned on my laptop.

The anticipation was killing me, as soon as it had loaded I placed the completely white CD into it.

It was a video, a video of me..and Leo, by a wall and I was crying. Oh god help me! And as the day drew to a close...I cried myself to sleep.