Chapter 25: wait, what?

Heyy :) Thank you everyone whos reading!! Also, I have a new story called 'Behind The Scars' please check it out if you have time...

 Nothing much had happened all week. We had gone to the beach and worked and that was it really. I was in my room putting on my make-up getting ready for a party. I was only going to because Connor was going to be there. I had on a black and gold sequin dress which ended just above my knees and plain black tights. I also had on my favourite pair of shoes, black boots with silver studs. I had on lots of gold jewelery from my jewelery stand on my vanity. 

I stared at my reflection in the vintage mirror, inspecting my make-up. I grabbed my black messenger bag and and made my way downstairs starting to feel a little sick. Please, do not say I was getting ill!

I took the remote from the table and sat on a stool, I flicked through the channels nothing really catching my eye.

"Come on, we should get going," Serena said coming down the stairs. My eyes snapped up at her.

"I love your dress," I said seeing her flowery dress.

"Thanks, you look really beautiful too," She complimented back. The ride to Connors house didn't seem as long as it did the last time I went. The place was already filled with lots of people, especially drunk people.

Serena had disappeared somewhere in the crowd so I started making my way around the crowded living room. I saw Wesley in the kitchen and grabbed a drink, which I was sure was alcohol, I wasn't going to drink it. I went up to him, he had wanted to talk to me but apparently something had "come up" the day I was meant to go to his house. I wouldn't be surprised if he was with Lara. I couldn't believe the two of them could do that to Serena

"We need to talk," I said when he noticed me. I didn't bother greeting him.

"Yeah, we do," He said quietly obviously already uncomfortable.

"I cant keep lying to Serena," I hissed.

"Please...don't tell her it was a mistake," He said through gritted teeth.

Maybe just a mistake to him, but not to Lara...I wonder if she knew that... "No either you tell her, or I will because I hate lying to her and if someones hurting her then she should know," I replied making up my mind about what to do.

He smiled looking me in the eyes. I frowned, "Why are you smiling, what is wrong with you?" I asked enraged.

"It precious how thoughtful you are of Serena, but maybe your forgetting what a bitch she can be," He replied before walking away.

"What do you mean?" I shouted only causing a few people to turn around that weren't drunk. I stood there for a few seconds but he didn't come back so  I started walking back through the living room when I  noticed Connor going upstairs so I followed him.

"Hey," I said when I reached the top of the stairs.

"Hey baby," He replied wrapping his strong arms around my small waist. Wow! He was drunk.

I laughing slightly. "Come to my room with me," He whispered in my ear the smell of alcohol fresh on his breath. He didn't wait for an answer, he just started pulling my free hand into the room. He closed the door behind us before kissing me roughly.

I kissed him back, even though he was drunk and I knew I should stop him. We had been kissing for some time rarely coming up for air when I started feeling dizzy again. I knew I wasnt drunk since I hadn't had a drop of alcohol.

I placed the cup on the little brown table next to the door and went to sit on the bed. I needed to catch my breath. Connor, who was unbelievably drunk proceeded to kiss me again. I smirked enjoying this a little too much.