Chapter 42: Mixed Emotions

There is probably more than a few sp mistakes/grammatical errors so sorry about that!I

I awoke from my slumber, to find that I was sleeping at the beach house, Leo must have bought me here instead. Hmm, that was odd. he hated Connor and Serena, so why would he bring me here?

I turned around, and stayed lying down in my sleepy state, against Leo's chest, as his grip around my body became tighter. "Mmm," he mumbled, half-asleep.

We stayed like that for a long time, neither of us moving as are hearts beat in unison. After a while, I slowly moved further away from him, and went to take a hot shower. 

I returned wearing a woolly white sweater with pink hearts surrounding it, and a pair of jet black skinny jeans. The weather was gradually transforming from summer to autumn, and it was getting chilly.

Leo was sitting up in bed when I walked out. "Why are we here?" I asked, gesturing around.

"Caleb threw a party at my house, well our house. So I bought you here," He replied, shrugging.

I smiled at the thought of him carrying me all the way here, but disguised it by replying "Thank you," simply, and going to blow dry my hair.

"Where's Serena and Connor?" I asked, casually.

I saw him shrug in the mirror, as I sighed. I had no idea what was going to happen between me and Serena when she returned to London. Would we just act like total strangers, with no history, no past?

I had butterflies in my stomach as I thought about leaving today, I probably wouldn't return for a really long time. I was going to miss the friends I had made, and the people I had lost - naming Serena, and Connor. Mostly, I was going to miss Leo. I looked over at him, he was just watching me, as I applied my eye liner.

"Want some?" I asked holding out the black eye liner to him.

"Of course," he said coming up to me, but instead of taking the eye liner, he lent over my head and kissed me.

"Need help packing up?" He asked, when we finally stopped having a battle with our tongues. I didn't want to say 'yes' because that meant that I was one step closer to leaving this place, and going off to college, but I forced the words to come stumbling out of my mouth.

"You can go and help pack up my bed side table," I said when he starting looking around confused. The room had a lot of clutter, from things that I needed to throw away, and things that I needed to take with me.

After a while, I was done with putting on the minimal amount of make-up, and started tidying up, I had a big suitcase and duffle bag. The duffle bag was completely full, and I started putting the rest of my necessities, mostly from my vanity into the suitcase.

"Need any help?" I asked Leo who was cleaning up some things near my bed and putting them into plastic bags.

"Nope, I'm good," He said turning around and smiling. I smiled back, but still walked closer to him.

"Oh, is this another art book?" Leo inquired, picking up my grey and pink sketchbook, which had little London paintings on it. "Mind if I look inside it?" He asked opening it up.

"No," I half-screamed trying to grab it off of him, I ended up basically sitting on his lap as he moved his long arms above me, and refused to give it back. I blushed a deep shade of scarlet, that sketch book was full of pictures of Leo that I had drawn. It was just meant to be for me to look at, and admire his beauty.

He flicked through, as I struggled to grab it off of him. He placed the book down and grabbed both of my wrists in one hand, as he smirked. I tried to avoid his gaze.