Chapter 36: Bye Bye

I woke up to a pair of warm arms wrapped around me making me smile. I slowly started to get out of the bed, trying not to wake Leo up but his arms pulled me back. "Stay here, please," He said in a grumpy tone.

I pulled the blanket more tightly around me, since it was cold. "I have stuff to do," I said.

"Do them later," He said his lips firmly placed on my neck.

"Mmm...okay," I said quietly, closing my eyes.

 He started trailing kisses down my neck and started to lift my shirt up but I reached down and slowly pulled it tightly over my body. He sighed placing his hand on my waist.

"You know you don't have to be shy in front of me," He said against my neck.

"I know," I replied simply.

He turned my head towards him with his finger and before I could even react he kissed me with a lot of force. After a moment of shock, I kissed him back, enjoying every second of it.

He started slowly making his way up to my t-shirt again, I froze. "I-I cant," I said reaching down but he stopped me. 

"Sure you can," He said, quietly.

When I didn't reply he continued, but his hand never left the hem of my t-shirt, "Its okay," He said kissing my forehead, I felt like I could trust Leo so why couldn't I show him my scars?

"Um...just not...now," I said slowly. I tried to look for any sign of annoyance or pain or even guilt in his eyes, instead he just stared back at me. "I-I'm sorry," I said, whispering.

"No its okay, you don't have to apologize, ever," He said kissing me lightly.

I felt guilty at that point, I didn't want him to think that I didn't like him. I slowly got out of the bed, "Don't go," Leo said taking hold of my hand.

"I have to, I gotta call my Mum," I said, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek before walking out. Lauren was in the kitchen and I said a quick hello to her.

I walked into Elizabeth's second hand book shop and grabbed the book I had taken out at the start of summer that I had loved so much, I decided I would buy it, kind of like a souvenir, a little piece of this place because it did mean something to me. I fell in love here and I met Elizabeth, Lauren and Lara and many other amazing people.

"Can I buy this please?" I asked.

"Sure, sweetie," Elizabeth's Grandma replied, smiling at me.

Elizabeth came down yawning, with a piece of toast in her hand "I thought I heard you," She said, smiling.

"Hey," I said smiling at her.

"Um...I kinda have to talk to you about something, so can I come over tomorrow?" She asked, sheepishly.

"Yeah, actually is it okay if I come here?" I asked.

"Yeah," She said, smiling.

"Thanks," I grabbed the book and walked out of the door. The sun was shining brightly making the water glisten. I walked into the cafe and asked for a pink iced cupcake from Lara.

"So, how are you?" Lara asked.

"Good," I said, smiling. I didn't feel like talking much so I grabbed the cupcake, which was free, and ate it as I walked to the beach house.

I couldn't say I was surprised that Connor and Serena were lying half naked on the couch, but it hurt, I made my way upstairs quietly, sitting on the bed facing the window, how had my life changed so drastically? I never imagined this happening and then all of a sudden it hit me like a wave and I broke down in tears, and once I started I couldn't stop. I stared out of the windows at all the children on the beach and shops. I grabbed my phone and took a picture.