Chapter 11: Unforgivable Lies

"Are you ready?" Serena asked walking in.

"Um...Wait about five minutes," I said looking at the jewelery on my stand trying to choose one that would go with my outfit.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be about ten," She said laughing.

I wasn't in the mood to laugh, I picked up a rose gold Michael Kors watch and placed it on my tiny wrist.  It was the only expensive watch I had and I wore it all the time, I had got it as a gift a couple of years back after passing my exams. I specifically remember that I had wanted it for years. All I could think about was that I needed to talk to Leo.

I just stood there for a while staring at myself in the mirror, I had on some mascara, a little bit of eyeliner, bronze eyeshadow and pink blush.

I had on a silky white tank top attached to a skirt with bright coloured flowery patterns , I also had on some nude tights with a criss cross design which was barley noticeable. Along with my rose gold watch I also had on 2 delicate silver rings and blue heart earrings. I also had on brown brogues.

While I was glancing at myself in the mirror trying to get ready, my eye caught onto the laptop on my bed. I went over to it placing myself on the bed with my feet dangling down. I turned the laptop towards me and watched the video again, as painful as it was I just had to see it. How could Leo do this, then suddenly I was bursting with rage, but not just at Leo but at me. I had been stupid enough to trust Leo twice! Serena was right, What was wrong with me?

I then grabbed the note from the little draw in my bedside table, I took the note out and read it again and again.

Serena shouted at me while starting to walk to my room so I quickly shoved the note back in my draw and shut the laptop screen.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go" I said leaving the room, nearly bumping into Serena. "You look so pretty," She said almost shocked. Well thanks!

"Thank you, and you look okay too, I guess," I said starting for the stairs, then I realised I had made a huge mistake, joking with Serena about her looks is never a good idea, ever.

"I was joking," I said as she ran into her room to check her make up and possibly change her outfit. Oh god! I started heading for the door, "Okay well I'm going bye guess you'll have to stay here," I reached the handle and started to walk out when Serena came running down the stairs. So gullible. I just laughed and to my surprise Serena laughed too.

We were meeting Lara and her friend outside the bakery, when we got there Lara wasn't in sight, I guess she was running a little more late than we were which I had thought was impossible.

We were waiting outside when I spotted Leo, should I go and talk to him? I was going to but then Serena would get suspicious as to why I was talking to him so much. I wanted to tell Serena about the note and the CD but I just couldn't, there was something holding me back.

After what seemed like hours they finally arrived, Lara was wearing a white top with 'Viva la Vida' written on it and dark blue skinny jeans. She introduced us to her friend Lauren who was wearing a orange flowey dress with brown sandals. She also had one a lot of brown and gold bracelets.

We started walking to Lauren's car, she's actually really sweet she has light brown hair and light brown eyes and she has a slender frame. As we were making our way to the car we got talking, Lauren was eighteen and wanted to go into interior design, she has two brothers and she comes from London.

When we got into the car, Lara at the front "The rides about thirty minutes," She said once we had all climbed in.

"Put some music on," I said loudly.