~100+ Votes Special~

am i aware that this is being written after i completed this story?

yeah.

do i care?

not really lmfao.

i just wanted to gift y'all with a little peak inside my brain when i was thinking of my oc, and i might write a bit of an alternate ending for those of you who were baited into reading this and cried... sorry bestie... lol.

enjoy!!

~~~~

When I first thought of my OC, it was her quirk that was birthed in my tiny ass brain before anything else. Singing is something really special to me, so I guess that's where Katherine's quirk came from.

Since her quirk is based on the voice, I thought it'd be logical to have her be related to our beloved Present Mic! She has a lot of her traits from her (dead) mother though because I was a lazy bitch and didn't want to google what he looked like(it'd been like 4 months since I'd finished the anime).

When I started this fanfic, I had no idea who to put her with(originally, I planned on Izuku or Todoroki), but as I continued writing, I fell in love with the chemistry I had created between Shino  and Katherine. I just made shit up as I went with a very basic outline of my plot.

Oh yeah, I killed them, didn't I? Well, I thought about killing them off when I realized that I wanted to go off the fact that the manga doesn't have a character that expressed my thoughts on both evil and good, so I exposed both the good and the bad of both sides. Although Katherine would have to receive hatred from all(except for Shinso).

I never actually planned to kill her from the beginning. I started with the idea that's Is write the usual 'i'm the kid of a teacher and i practically own a harem' vibe, but I'm the type of person that casually thinks about very dark things. I've sort of injected my personality into this story.

ALSO I'D LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I WROTE THE DEATH SCENE AT 3AM IN THE NOTES APP ON MY PHONE BECAUSE I COULDN'T FALL ASLEEP. I also wrote the confession scene at the hospital by accident and based the rest of the chapter on that. I'm either a fucking genius or a douchebag that cheats their way through life.

Overall, I like this story a lot. It's my first baby and I'm working on many more stories, so stay tuned! I just went with the flow and allowed my ideas to kind of hit me at random moments and write for hours after they hit.

Alright, time for the alternate ending!!

~~~~

Internal conflict plagued Katherine's mind.

This would be the turning point, and there'd be no going back after she made her decision. She turned back to look at Shinso's concerned eyes, seemingly glowing in the dark as the forest continued to burn behind them.

"Angel..." he begged, knowing which side she was leaning towards, "Please, don't..."

She felt a sudden pain in her chest, and a sudden thought arose from the messy, unkept library of ideas in her brain: I would do anything for this boy.

She gave him a warm look and smiled at him, "Calm down, I'm not going anywhere, so quite looking at me like I'm going to die."

She went on to capture the criminals present, and spend her time working with Shinso to create their own hero agency after graduating. Their agency was a special place for people with quirks that were simply deemed uncontrollable, but Shinso and Katherine worked hard to reach both first and fifth in the hero ranking by the time they turned twenty-one.

They continued their hero work, and they attended weekly dinners with family. Lina eventually became an honorary bridesmaid at the wedding of her best friend at the age of Twenty-nine.

Katherine chose to dye herself pure white to stay beside her soulmate who had been ready to dye himself black for her happiness. They lived happily ever after in this alternate universe!

~~~~

Okay, I'll admit, I got lazy, BUT BUT BUT BUT HEAR ME OUT!

If I published an original story of my own, would you be interested in reading it?

It'll be a mix of dystopian meets angsty romance and a shit ton of fantasy. If you enjoy stories like Solo Leveling, I think you'd like my original idea! I'm really excited about it and I already have tons of ideas(I've already written the basic plot and holy shit y'all, the tea is piping hot).

It'll have lots in common with this fanfic since I think I've found my writing style that I'll keep, and the romance is very, VERY similar to Katherine and Shinso's.

~~~~

This is probably the final update until I hit 2k reads or something ridiculous, so this is your least favorite author signing off for now! Look out for new fanfics or original stories SOON!

I love you guys,
yohocopo <3