Chapter 11: USJ part 2

i failed my test in my ap class so im gonna just write this and ignore my real life problems. Enjoy~

~~~~

3rd person point of view(bc im a lazy author chan dont hate me):

Katherine and the rest of class 1-A walked through the doors of the giant building and most of the kids gasped at the sight before them.

There were different zones that looked like they had taken chunks of the world and placed them inside the building. The building had a giant sky light that let all of the sunshine warm the people inside. In the very middle of the center, there stood a beautiful fountain that Katherine couldn't help but admire.

She looked to the sides and at the amazed faces of her fellow heroes in training and stopped when she saw the pro hero, Thirteen.

"Hello Katherine! It's been a long time since I've seen you, little one," Thirteen said when she spotted Katherine with a huge smile on her face staring at her.

"Thirteen!"

Thirteen chuckled, "Your father would be proud of the volume that your voice can be."

Katherine laughed while trapping the hero in a hug, "I missed you so much. By the way, America didn't have very good hot chocolate despite what you said when I was little."

Both of them laughed until they realized everyone was watching them. Katherine turned and walked back to Denki who had been silently laughing at her the entire time. She elbowed him in the ribs and he grimaced in pain.

"Okay everyone, let me introduce myself! I am the pro hero, Thirteen and I specialize in rescue! Today you are going to learn about the art of rescuing in the amazing Unforeseen Simulation Joint," Thirteen explained carefully while ignoring the fanboying Midoriya who was mumbling furiously with sparkles in his green eyes, "We all know how dangerous our quirks can be. It is of the utmost importance that we use the gifts we have been blessed with to do more good than bad. Heroes do not harm, they help. That is the lesson we are going to be learning today and I'm excited to see what you can do!"

Everyone cheered and began excitedly chatting with their friends, but Katherine's eyes followed Thirteen as she walked over to Eraser Head. Her eyes widened when her basically uncle held up three fingers indicating that the number one hero had lost more time in his ultimate hero state.

Katherine ran her fingers through her dark, wavy hair obviously stressed, and a certain yellow haired pikachu boy recognized her facial expression and frowned. Concerned for his new friend he asked, "Hey, what's wrong?"

She faced him and forced a smile, "Awe is Pikachu worried about me? How adorable~"

He blushed and placed his hands on the sides of her face, squishing her cheeks and making her look like a chipmunk, "I'm a very worried Pikachu, so you better tell me what's wrong."

"Ew."

"What? No fair I-" Denki couldn't finish his sentence because of the strange portal that appeared in front of the beautiful fountain in the center of the building.

"Guys... what's that?"

The students began to murmur and feelings of panic slowly appeared when Kirishima asked, "Are we starting now?"

Aizawa took a defensive position in front of the group and Katherine realized. Her blood drained from her face. Aizawa looked back at his class and yelled, "All of you need to get behind Thirteen and stay back!"

Everyone shuffled behind the hero, but Katherine stayed grounded to her spot and watched as the person she trusted the most in the world prepared to fight the growing army of villains pooling at the bottom of the stairs.