Chapter 10: USJ

hi just letting y'all know that there are gonna be a few tweaks here and there, so don't freak out, ok? also im aware that i skipped all might's training thing. don't hate me too much por favor.

Enjoy~

~~~~

All twenty one of us were sitting in our seat prepared for another regular day of school when Uncle Aiza came in and told us to get dressed in our hero costumes because we were going on a field trip. 

Of course most of us were excited, but that morning was the one time I didn't feel like doing anything. This one time, I prayed for a normal day, so I could keep my cool and not explode because I felt like shit. 

Yesterday, I was teamed with Mineta for All Might's training and he was trying to grope me the entire time. And because we were on the same team, I could only slap him and yell at him to stop being a piece of shit. I couldn't even beat his stupid ass to the ground unless I wanted to fail on the teamwork part of my grade. 

Then I went home in a bad mood and I got a call from Dad that he would we spending the night at the school because he had a lot of work. That meant that we couldn't have our daily father-daughter podcast which is the only thing I liked about having my dad include me in a bunch of media things. 

Finally, when I woke up this morning, I realized we were out of croissants and I had to eat dry cereal for breakfast since we were out of milk, too.

I slammed my head onto my desk with as much force as I could muster and yelped in pain, "Ouch, why the heck did I even do that?" I grabbed my case and shuffled to the girls locker room.

My costume was fairly simple. I just used the same one from America since I was too lazy to design a new one; However, when I opened my case before the training, I found something entirely different from my old costume.

There was only one person who had the guts to do this: Lina, my friend from America.

My new costume was a tight fitting, black bodysuit that had long sleeves and an open back. The entire costume had the occasional red accent because it was Lina's way of adding my dad's nickname for me into my costume(Ponyo wore a red dress). 

I had a beautiful red clue mask from Nezu and a necklace with a single shell on it like the one from the Tiny Siren(i dont want to be thrown in jail or some shit so the tiny siren has to do) that acted as a smaller more compact version of a mic from Dad just in case.

 Along with those amazing things, I had one last trick up my sleeve. I had two bracelets with pearls on them, but they're actually smoke bombs just in case I need to fight dirty.

I changed to my costume and put my mask on. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I fought the urge to fly to America and hit Lina in the head. 

I kept my long, dark hair down with their natural waves to cover the open back situation and grabbed a hair tie just in case. 

Then a small frown formed when I saw that the suit was tight enough to show my chubby stomach. I trained almost every day but my stomach just couldn't get smaller and it frustrated me to the point of starving myself sometimes. I sighed and placed a bright, happy smile on my face and walked to the bus.

~~~~

When we got on the bus, I immediately asked Uncle Aiza if I could sit alone in the back of the bus and him, knowing about my foul mood, agreed.

I took my seat at the very back of the bus and rested my head on the window, enjoying the coolness of the glass on my forehead. I was just about to doze off and take a nap when someone sat next to me. 

I inhaled and forced a smile onto my face and said in a happy tone, "I want to sit alone because I'm not in the mood to deal with people right now, so please for the love of God, scoot before I smack you and send you on a trip to America." I dropped my smile and sent the person a glare. Then I resumed trying to fall asleep leaning on the window.

The person scoffed and tapped my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and turned around to face Tokoyami and flipped him off, "Didn't I just say to move and leave me alone?"

"I have no idea why you're acting so rude, but you have the chance to apologize."

I looked at him and burst out laughing, "Oh mY goSh, yoU wAnt mE to aPoloGizE tO yoU! I'm sOrrY i cAn'T seEm tO stoP lAughiNg-"

"You're so immature."

I stopped laughing for a moment. I looked at how serious he was and giggled, "Yeah okay, you do you-"

"You must apologize for acting in such a rude and arrogant way towards me."

I stared at him and he simply just stared back at me. I gave him a 'are you serious?' look and he remained the same, waiting for me to apologize. At this point the bus had already started to move, so I saw to reason to ask him to leave again, "Okay, just be quiet and don't bother me."

"You still have the apologize to m-"

"Dude. I'm not apologizing for shit. I specifically asked you and warned you not to mess with me right now and yet here you are getting on my nerves when I'm upset. You have to trust me when I say, I am not a person you want as an enemy. Are we clear?"

He just gazed at me for a while and repeated his favorite catchphrase, "You have to apol-"

"I'm just a girl having a bad day asking you to not bother me for thirty minutes. I'm not arrogant because I want a nap."

"Well you're acting as if you're better than me. We don't even know your quirk and yet you keep acting like you can beat us in a fight."

"I mean, you do have a point, but you have to remember. I've been attending a special school for heroes since I was three or four. This is your first year in a hero school correct?"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean-"

"Shh, when I'm talking, you're not talking. I've been training my quirk for years with specialists in America. That is what separates me and you. Not that my dad is a hero, not that I'm pretty because I'm just not pretty, but because I have been working hard at controlling my quirk and other things while you were still learning your alphabet. So I'm not apologizing to you, Tokoyami-san."

He just looked at me and moved to another seat when Uncle Aiza wasn't looking. I huffed in victory and leaned my head on the window again until I heard Bakugou scream and the others talk about how mean he is.

"Oh my chicken tenders, can the people in this bus just shut the fuck up?!"

Everyone turned to look at me.

I glared at everyone.

"Guys, we're here."

I dramatically fell on to the seat, "I didn't get a wink of sleep during the entire ride here..." I dragged myself out of the bus and bumped into a taller figure with bright yellow hair.

"Oh hey there!"

"Sorry, I should've watched where I was going..."

"Hey, it's fine. We all have our off days. My name is Denki Kaminari~"

I chuckled despite my awful mood, "My name is Katherine."

We laughed and walked into the large building together.

Little did I know that I would not be laughing a few minutes later...

~~~~

thats it. im going to sleep bc i have school tm and im just not having life rn. but this was the first part of usj and i made our emo bird boi a little rude but hes still chill. i also introduced pikachu whom i love with my entire heart.

anyways, have a good week and pray for me that i pass my tests~

Love,

Cath