Chapter 3: crashing the U.A entrance exams

ahahaha hi ladies and gentlemen. I'm back with another chapter.

Am I supposed to be doing my homework? absolutely.

Am I gonna write an entire chapter for my bnha fanfic instead? absolutely.

Enjoy~

Katherine's pov:

After moving back into the house, I was informed that I would be starting school at U.A. in the coming semester. This, of course, came as a surprise to me because from what I had heard, you had to take a very vigorous entrance exam to get in. I knew my dad worked at U.A, but I didn't think I could just be exempted from the entrance exam because of it.

So I did the most logical thing I could think of.

I crashed the U.A entrance exams.

~~~~

Third person pov(let's try this, shall we?):

Katherine made her way through the front gate while practically shaking from her nerves.

"Katherine, it's okay. Everyone here is dreaming of being a hero, so they won't judge you or anything. It's fine. It's okay. I'm okay. You're okay. Everything is okay, so calm down for the love of everything good in this world," She mumbled all the way to the front of the building when she looked up in awe.

The school looked like a fancy hotel with it's shiny exterior. She was still staring at the huge building when she felt a sudden weight on her back as she fell to the ground. 

She landed face first on the hot pavement with the weight still present on her until it disappeared. Katherine felt a tap her shoulder while she lay with her face on the dirty sidewalk leading up to the school building.

"H-Hi sorry about t-that."

Katherine rolled onto her other side and looked up to see a figure shrouded in sunlight that reminded her of an angel. He had fluffy green hair that looked really soft with cute freckles to match.

She gladly accepted the trembling hand that he had offered her and she was hoisted up until she was standing.

"Wow, that's a great way to start off my day," Katherine said as she dusted her leggings and loose tank top.

"I-I'm sorry! That was a t-total accident a-and I feel super bad about and I hope you don't h-hate me for accidentally k-knocking you down before the entrance exams and-"

"Hey calm down it'll be fine. I'm here to take the entrance exam, so a small fall like that can't hurt me," She said in an attempt to calm the frantic, trembling boy in front of her.

"Oh o-okay then! Good luck...?"

"Katherine. Katherine Yamada. Good luck to you, too...?"

"My n-name is Midoriya Izuku."

"Alright then Midoriya, nice to meet you, but we should hurry inside or we'll be late."

"Y-yeah okay then. Let's go."

~~~~

Midoriya's pov:

I saw a girl with dark brown hair talking to herself while she was entering school grounds ahead of me. She seemed to be shaking, so I was about to tap her shoulder and see if she was alright.

With my luck, she stopped out of nowhere and I accidentally slammed into her. 

After I apologized, she introduced herself as Katherine Yamada and I couldn't help but think I've seen her somewhere. So when she started walking away, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through twitter and found an old tweet from Present Mic. I looked closely at the picture and I almost screamed. I realized I had just talked to a pro hero's child and not known it.

The screenshot of Katherine studying while on facetime with her dad and the caption said, "My daughter is so hard working and she's studying for a history of quirks final exam at her fancy American hero school! Can't wait for her to come back home to me <3 #daughter #fun #home #heroschool #sosmart #prouddad"

W H A T ? !

~~~~

Katherine's pov:

I kept my head down the entire time my dad was lecturing the room full of applicants, hoping and praying to All Might that he wouldn't realize I was here until it was too late. 

I stifled my laughter as no one in the crowd of applicants interacted with him other than some weirdo in the back.

Now, I'm standing in front of a huge gate, waiting for my dad to announce the start.

I was busy keeping my head down, so I didn't notice when the people around me began whispering about how "loud and annoying" my dad was. 

This pissed me off.

"Present Mic is such a lame hero. I mean, all the guy does is act stupid and not do anything heroic."

I turned and glared at skinny boy with a bright neon tracksuit who said that and swiftly replied with my classic, "I think he's a great hero, but compared to you, I bet anyone would be a good hero."

"What the fuck did you just say to me?! Why is a girl even here?! Are they letting just about anybody take these exams these days?! Jeez, even top schools like U.A are loosening up these days."

"Look here you stupid son of a bitch, my dad is loud and sometimes annoying, but he is one of the most kind hearted people I know. He's constantly going out of his way to do things for other people, so a piece of trash human like you don't even deserve to speak his name," I shouted at the top of my lungs which was pretty loud considering, I am my father's daughter.

The crusty potato chip just stared at me with his mouth gaping, "Aw poor daddy's girl's feelings are hurt~ How about you go cry to your mommy- wait! You don't even have one."

The people around us snickered.

I clenched my fist that was eager to fight this guy.

Of course, I would never allow my insticts to-

Suddenly, the guy was laying on the ground with a bruise starting to swell up on his cheek.

Welp... what's done is done.

I smirked and held my head high as I turned on my heel and started for the doors when I heard my father's sobs through the loudspeakers set up all around the exam area.

"P-ponyo, I l-love you... You make me such a #proud dad...But you do realize I'm going to have Shōta yell at you later... you're the best daughter ever and-" His cries were suddenly cut off and a new monotone voice was heard instead.

"Everyone but Katherine Yamada, what are you doing? Go."

I sighed, disappointed that I couldn't take the exam like everyone else and fearing the worst from my lecture from Uncle Aiza.

~~~~

When I got home, I realized my mistake.

My teachers in America had recommended me.

I made a mental note to email them later to thank them after getting yelled at by Uncle Aiza.

~~~~

Hope you guys liked this new chapter and don't forget to follow me and leave comments :)

Love,
yohocopo