Chapter 4: nightmares and first days

I'm currently working my butt off to write chapters to release throughout the week since I have school. I haven't come up with a proper update schedule yet, but I'll make sure to tell y'all when I do. Anyways, this chapter is gonna include a whole lot about her past. It might seem a little much, but I promise this story is going somewhere. 

Enjoy~

~~~~

"You're a villain.
You were born with the devil's blood in your veins.
Someday, I will come find you.
And I will make you into a demon.
A villainess unlike those this world has ever seen.
So don't be afraid.
Embrace it.
Embrace the power you hold.
The power to make or break the will other others.
The world is your playground.
So run wild.
I will be here for you.
So go my lovely, vile child.
Go set the world aflame.
For the world is yours.
Everything is for you, my love.
You must win.
Strive to win.
Kill to win.
For I, your shadow, will be here.
Patiently awaiting your malicious, raging love."

~~~~

With a gasp, my eyes opened only to find myself staring at a familiar yet unfamiliar ceiling. My mind was cloudy from the same nightmare I'd been having for years, but the first day of school wouldn't wait for me to clear it.

I dressed myself in the U.A uniform which was very different from America considering we didn't have uniforms there.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and proceeded to wash my face. I made sure to grab my backpack and headed downstairs to see Uncle Aiza and Dad waiting for me at the front door.

"PONYO WE GOTTA GO! IT'S OUR FIRST DAY AND WE CAN'T BE LATE!"

I rolled my eyes, "Dad, I know we're running late, but can we keep the volume down please. My ears can't be bleeding at the beginning of the day."

He looked like a kicked puppy while he and Uncle Aiza waited for me to put my shoes on before we all rushed into the car.

"MY TURN FOR THE MUSIC," I shouted as Uncle Aiza was starting to connect his phone to the car using bluetooth.

"Katherine, your punishment was that you can't choose music for a month, so suck it up."

"But-" I started to say, but Uncle Aiza's lofi music blasted from the car's speakers. I huffed and looked out the window on the way to school.

When we arrived at the obnoxiously large school building, Dad and Uncle Aiza said they needed to go to the teacher's lounge and they had me go to my class first. Then it occurred to me that I had no idea where to go.

"Uhhh where am I supposed to go?"

Uncle Aiza gave me a strange look and said, "Class 1-A is down the hall and it says 1-A in the front." and left me all alone in the empty hallway. I sighed and made my way to the classroom.

I went down wrong hallways, ended up at the roof somehow, and finally spotted the ginormous  door leading into the classroom. It was still fairly early, so I was surprised to find a boy sitting at his desk in the back of the classroom. 

It was when I recognized the two different colors of his hair that I gasped.

"Todoroki?!"

~~~~

KEKEKEKE we have finally met our precious half and half boy. I'm really excited because I'm the author and I know the tea and lemme tell you this.

Hope you leave a comment!

Bye y'all,
yohocopo