~ really late christmas special ~

Merry Late Christmas(or whatever holiday you celebrate during this time of the year) and happy early new year(bc we all know 2020 sucked balls). I wanted to come back from the dead and write a short little update since it is Christmas! 

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT A PART OF THE ACTUAL PLOT OF MY FANFICTION, SO WHATEVER I WRITE DOESN'T NECESSARILY APPLY TO THE REST OF THE WORK, OK? ok so don't attack me later... also a lot of grammar mistakes bc i obviously lack brain cells

Spend time with friends and family(safely ofc) and make sure to take care of yourselves~

~~~~

"DAD WHERE DID YOU PUT THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS?!"

"I DIDN'T TOUCH THEM, PONYO!"

"LIAR."

"PONYO, I SWEAR I DIDN'T TOUCH THEM! IT WAS SHŌTA!"

A door somewhere in the house slammed open, "I HAVEN'T EVEN LEFT MY ROOM SINCE YESTERDAY!"

"THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SUSPICIOUS!"

Katherine pointed and glared at her dad, "I SAW YOU WALK OVER TO THE CHRISTMAS BOX YESTERDAY!"

"I SWEAR, I DIDN'T!" her dad screamed in protest, waving his hands around.

Aizawa walked to the living room in a hoodie and sweatpants with a glare displayed on his already unhappy face, "I SAW HIZASHI WALK OVER TO THE CHRISTMAS BOX, TOO!"

 Hizashi continued to flail his arms and run around the living room like a child escaping the wrath of their mother, in this case, Aizawa was the mother holding the back scratcher.

"PONYOOOOO, I'M INNOCENT! DON'T YOU SEE SHŌTA'S EVIL GRIN PLASTERED ALL OVER HIS FACE?"

Katherine sprouted her wings menacingly and glared at her guardians, "Who. touched. my. christmas. lights."

Both adults froze in place and shook their heads in unison, "I didn't touch them."

Sighing, Katherine sat down on the couch and closed her eyes, "I was planning on putting up our Christmas decorations today since CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW AND NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE DECORATES OR CLEANS OTHER THAN ME BUT ONE OF YOU MISPLACED THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND WHILE I WAS AWAY, YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A GOSH DANG TREE!"

The adults adverted their gazes from the furious sixteen year old girl and then the doorbell suddenly rang. Katherine groaned and walked to the front door to check who it was.

"DAD WHY THE HECK IS A PURPLE RACCOON ON OUR PORCH?!"

The door opened slightly and Katherine poked her head out to be face to face with a familiar purple haired weirdo.

Aizawa jogged to the door and opened it wide, inviting Shinso into the messy house. Shinso politely took his shoes off and bowed to the adults before turning to a confused Katherine and bonking her on the head.

"I'M NOT A RACCOON, ANGEL!"

"DADDDD, SHINSO HIT ME!"

Her dad sat shocked that a boy his daughter's age entered his home freely, "S-Shōta, what is he doing here? Why did he just hit Ponyo?"

"I invited him over for Christmas eve dinner," Aizawa said bluntly, unaware of the anger gathering in his friend's gut, watching the two teenagers go back and forth bonking each other on the head.

"Uncle Aiza, you can't just invite people over without consulting me and Dad."

"Sorry kid, but we both know your dad would've said no..." Aizawa and Katherine led Shinso into the living room.