Chapter 16: shinso likes boats

im grateful for the power of coffee and the fact that my best friend reads fan fiction too🐸

Enjoy~

~~~~

Katherine's pov:

I paced around the tunnel before my match began with Shinso who had yet to leave for his spot in the stands.

"Stop freaking out so much, Angel. It's starting to get annoying," Shinso said patting my shoulder, "Also why do you want me to stay in the stands?"

I shrugged, "I just want you to have a good view."

My name was announced and I gave Shinso a thumbs up before entering the stadium. 

I heard the people cheering for me and I gave them a smile and pointed at my crown from before the first stage which sat a little crooked on the top of my head. I had tried giving it to Shinso, but he kept telling me that he would look "too good" and I would be "blown away" by his beauty.

"Katherine, you got this!" Thanks!

"Kick his ass and serve it to him on a plate!" Uh no thank you...?

"GO GO PONYO YOU GOT THIS!" *mental face palm*

I looked at the opposite side of the rectangle and saw that Denki was looking at me with curiosity. I gave him a small smile, but he looked away scoffing. 

I sighed. I guess everyone in 1-A is still disgusted with me.

"Okay, let the battle between Denki Kaminari and Katherine Yamada begin!"

I looked at Denki and took a deep breath while narrowing my eyes at him. 

He said, "This is going to end quick, Yamada-san." 

He just called me by my last name... Okay then, you want it to end quick? I'll make sure you feel just a little pain then you'll take a quick nap~

I smirked and took a stance. Then I flipped the switch.

Before he could move, I charged at him kicking off the ground, but that was exactly what he had been expecting. My eyes widened in shock as he screamed, "1.3 MILLION VOLTS!"

Shit.

As soon as I realized what was going to happen, I shot back to where I had started my mad run where his electricity wouldn't be able to hit me. 

I thought I had managed to retreat in time, but I gasped as I felt a sharp pains all over my body. I was writhing in agony as I began my fall to the ground.

"Shit." I screamed when my body came into contact with the ground. I could still feel the effects of the electricity in my body, so I couldn't move.

I heard a giggle from Denki and I looked up to find him with the dumbest face that I've probably ever seen. I groaned as I stood up weakly on shaky knees. I deadpanned when I saw that Denki was pointing at me and saying, "Why are you so beat up? Am I dead? Heh."

I strained a smile, "Yes, I am pretty beat up, so can you come give me a hug?"

He giggled and skipped over to where I was almost tripping every two seconds. The crowd was beyond confused when he walked over to me and tried to give me a hug.

Thank god this boy is dumb after using his quirk.

Before he could put his hands around me, I hit a pressure point on the back of his neck and caused him to passed out. To add a little 'im katherine yamada and i am my father's daughter' flair, I pumped my fist into the air.