Chapter 19: fallen angel

hey hey hey homies! i just watched the most recent ep of haikyuu and can i just say that *clears throat* tsukkishima kei is my favorite dinosaur in the world and u can fuckin FIGHT ME on this thank u for coming to my ted talk :) also the animation was kinda weird but i got a lot of funny low quality pics so we good :D

Enjoy~

~~~~

3rd Person pov(ive been writing in this pov a lot... oops):

Shotō Todoroki has always been a calm, monotone person.

He never liked attracting unnecessary attention. That's why he disliked most of the people in his class, so he had a slight distaste for Katherine Yamada until he was stuck in the landslide zone with her at the USJ. Her control over the situation and ability to get information quickly impressed the Prince Zuko wannabe. He began respecting her to a certain extent, but that did not last long.

As much as Todoroki hated people who caused unnecessary attention, he hated people who had evil, horrible intentions but masked it under a fake persona even more.

People like his trash bag of a father who was among those who had their careful eyes trained upon his figure as he walked out of his tunnel and into the bright light in the arena.

Todoroki's eyes took a minute to adjust, but when they did, he was facing no one. His opponent was running rather late. This made Todoroki's already foul mood even worse.

"O-Oh it seems Katherine is running late... should we wait a few minutes...?" Present Mic's voice questioned through the speakers. The majority of the crowd agreed because they wanted to the a battle between two children of pro heroes and many were already placing bets.

"WAIT STOP I'M HERE I'M HERE I MADE IT!" a loud voice boomed as Katherine sprinted through the opening in her side of the rectangle. She huffed as she waved and bowed profusely, mumbling apologies to the crowd. She then looked at the commentary box and winked and gave a thumbs up at her dad and uncle.

Todoroki sighed knowing that it was going to be a short round.

"Alrighty then, Ready..."

Katherine sprouted her newly healed wings and fluttered them a couple times as she checked to make sure her tiara was still there.

"Set..."

Todoroki thought her tiara was stupid, but he kept that to himself and instead glared in his father's direction.

"GOOOOOO!"

The match began when the two walked carefully towards the center, eyeing each other's movements all the while trying not to create openings. Todoroki impatiently sighed and shoved his hand in front of him. Ice shot at Katherine faster than she could react.

The impact took her all the way back to the edge of the rectangle and Todoroki shot out more ice, but she was ready this time and took off into the bright blue sky.

"Y'know Todoroki-san, we've actually fought before!" She shouted from the air.

He shot her a confused look while squinting his eyes, "Oh really? I'm sorry for embarrassing you."

She flapped her wings and did twirls in the sky from laughing so hard, "Todoroki-san, you losT tO mE-" another fit of laughter hit her mid-sentence.

She then smirked down at him, "Let me remind you how losing feels like, again."

Her laughter was met with a glare, "You're welcome to try, Yamada-san."

A tick mark appeared on her forehead when her last name was spoken, and it got bigger when a arrogant glint in his eyes met her own frustrated eyes. Mumbling about how annoying everyone was being, she dove down back to the ground trying to get a hit on todoroki.