Chapter 9: all might fed his hair to an angel

yo homies, today has been a pretty chill day but my eyes hurt from looking at a computer screen for so long... and to add to that, i have a quiz tm and im scared bc i failed my last one~

Anyways, enjoy~

~~~~

third person pov:

In the great U.A high school, where the greatest heroes were born, there were three people sitting in the teacher's lounge in complete silence. None of them spoke while sitting in their chairs. Among them was a teenager who just found out the number one hero's biggest secret.

"So... you're telling me that you made a literal angel eat your hair?" the teenager asked while pointing at the hero's shiny, greasy hair with disgust.

The black haired hero who was sitting with them maintained a schooled face, but on the inside, he was rolling on the floor with laughter. Meanwhile, the hero in question looked like he had to puke and scream at the same time.

"T-that's not exactly what happened, Katherine," the skinny, frail hero stated, "He trained and worked hard for months to achieve the amount of power has right now and-"

"All Might. Did you make Midoriya-san eat your hair to get superpowers?"

All Might chuckled nervously, "Uh to put it simply...yes?"

Katherine sighed, "So, the reason that he continues to break his bones when using his quirk is because his body can't handle the strain?"

All Might nodded and looked at the other pro hero in the room, "Aizawa, is it okay that she knows?"

The other hero looked at Katherine and then at All Might,"She's a good kid. Sure, she broke my favorite lamp, but she's got potential."

All Might swiveled around to look at Katherine with a shocked expression, "You broke his favorite lamp?"

"It was an accident for the sake of everything good in the world! Stop putting that against me. I stretched and accidentally-"

"You destroyed his favorite lamp with your arms?" He exclaimed as if it was a serious crime.

"I mean they're just my arms but-"

"They literally destroyed his favorite lamp, Katherine...."

"All Might, this isn't the point! We're getting way off topic."

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal a certain green haired angel. His eyes widened at the sight of his classmate in the teachers lounge with his homeroom teacher and favorite hero of all time, "Uh...hello everyone... I can leave if you're in the middle of something-"

"Midoriya-san, sit down," Katherine said with a smile that looked completely fake.

Izuku shuffled to the seat where Katherine had been sitting in a couple second before. Now she stood at the door, as if trying to block it, with a serious look on her face.

Oh, she's angry... I should take her home before Midoriya pees himself or something... Aizawa thought to himself as he watched as Katherine's furrowed eyebrows wiggled slightly, making him smile internally. But... this may be entertaining... will Hizashi be mad at me if I let her do this? Wait, since when have I cared about his feelings?

"Midoriya-san... I've only known you for a little over a day, but you seem like a very sweet, respectable person," Katherine stated while her eyes were narrowed on one of the freckles on his pink cheeks, "So what on Earth possessed you to eat this man's greasy hair?"

Izuku noticeably flinched. His eyes became panicked and when he tried to come up with excuses, Katherine just stayed silent until he finally spilled everything.

It was as if Izuku became a totally different person. He stopped trembling and looked at the powerful girl in front of him and said, "I'm not apologizing for working hard and gaining a powerful quirk that can help me achieve my greatest desire: being the number one hero in Japan. So don't expect me to be weak because I promise you, I am more than what I appear to be."

A little blush rose the girl's cheeks from the determined, confident look on the boy's face. He was unlike anyone she'd ever met in America, he was truly dedicated to being a good hero, the best hero for the best reasons.

She stared at the boy in awe until Aizawa coughed. She looked away from Izuku's beautiful, bright green eyes, "Okay then... uh thank you for the explanation, but I need to go find my dad before he shaves his eyebrows off or something. See you tomorrow!"

After that, Katherine ran off before any of the males could say anything, leaving a very nervous Izuku. "Was I too straightforward? Did I scare her? What if she thinks I'm weird now, All Might?"

All Might couldn't hear him because he was silently replaying the whole conversation in his head. What exactly is young Katherine's quirk? Present Mic always bragged about his daughter but never revealed what her quirk actually is. I should go look at her file...

"All Might, are you listening to me?"

"Ah yes, young Midoriya. I'm sorry but I can't talk right now. Can we meet up at the beach tomorrow instead?"

"U-uh sure!"

~~~~

sorry this was a rly short chapter but im just not in a good mood today. i feel like crap and i have school tm so im just not having a good day.

love,

Cath