Chapter 21: owie

hi beautiful people! i hope you're having an awesome day, but if you're not, here's a chapter of your least favorite bnha ff~

Enjoy~

~~~~

Izuku's pov(ive wanted to try this for a while y'all just bare w me):

My eyes widened in awe as I watched the fight between Kachan and Tokoyami. Even though he's not the nicest person, Kachan continues to hold my respect.

I don't think I even blinked once until the end of the battle leaving Kachan victorious. I began to feel happy for him, but I realized who he would have to fight next: Katherine.

After every battle, there is a short period of time when he fighters can warm up and get ready for their match, so Kachan went into his tunnel to rest for a bit before the final fight. I looked up at the commentary box where Aizawa sensei seemed to be having a serious conversation with Present Mic. I think it's most likely about Katherine.

My classmates who sat next to me began whispering to themselves.

"Do you think Bakugo or Katherine is going to win?"

"Katherine is going to win, duh. She has her crazy weird controlling quirk, right?"

The student pondered on that for a moment, "Hm... that's true, but I don't think she'll have the guts to use it again after her last battle."

"Yeah I guess, that battle was insane! I wish Todoroki won though. Katherine's quirk is like a cheat."

I clenched my fist, fighting the urge to turn around. As I sat there with my anger eating at my patience, I saw a shadow move in Katherine's tunnel. I craned my neck to see if she really intended to fight.

Kachan must've noticed as well because he made his way onto the field and glared at the figure walking out of her tunnel.

Katherine was visibly shaking and walked in a way that wasn't like her usual care free, happy self. Her wings were out and they too were shaking as she climbed up the steps to face Kachan.

I could see his angry smirk from my seat in the stands and I grimaced. This is not going to end well.

Third Person pov:

Bakugō stood several meters away from Katherine and she could still feel his murderous aura from where she was. This made shivers go down her spine.

"READY..."

Bakugo set off small explosions in the palms of his hands.

"SET..."

Katherine just stood in her spot.

"GO!"

Sighing, she said, "Um... I'd like to for-"

Before she could even get her full sentence out, Bakugo came flying at her using his explosions to boast him through the air. She yelped in surprised and flew straight up, but that was what he expected her to do.

She was met with an explosion to her gut and was thrown down to the ground. She landed with a crack as the sound of a bone breaking was heard throughout the stadium. She groaned in pain, but that had no effect on the angry pomeranian on a rampage.

He came at her again with the intention of blowing her up, but Katherine dodged quickly, ignoring the pain from her ribs. She huffed and she watched the blonde wipe his mouth and ask, "Am I not good enough for you, damn nerd?"

"What?"

He glared at her, "Am I not good enough?"

"No, I understood that, but what are you talking about?"