Chapter 16: Camila

Camila's POV

My eyes slowly opened up, revealing the brand new day to me. Wow, what a day that was yesterday. I smiled once again just thinking back to it. And then I remembered, I lifted my hand up and saw the gorgeous ring I was given.

Wow. That's really all I could think right now as I laid in bed. I turned on my side seeing Dinah fast asleep still, her mouth wide open. My gosh, I bet that pillow is a pool full of drool. I giggled silently and looked towards the clock on the nightstand. What the heck, why am I up at 8am? On a Sunday? We leave in the afternoon for crying out loud.

I looked over to see Mani and Ally were still asleep, so was Lauren right beside me. But I can't go back to sleep. I kept thinking about yesterday, and how perfect it was oh my god.

After we were finished in the Rose Garden, which I will remember forever, he brought me back to the car and drove off, with me not knowing where we were going. To my surprise, we ended up near the ocean. At first, I thought he was going to take me to the beach, but what made me smile so much was that we ended up at the trampoline place Veronica took the girls to!

The girls must have told him how much I really wanted to go there, and as I wished it, he commanded it. It was such a blast there. So many cute memories happened from me following on my butt so many times to him attemtping to catch but falling himself as well.

The day didn't end there though, because right after we left the trampoline building, we got back in the car and drove off. I thought we were going back to the hotel, but nope, this boy out does it all the time.

He had a blindfold ready for me and I could not believe this was happening. He took hold of my hand and walked me through, of course I tripped maybe once or a hundred times. But as I felt the cold breeze and smelled the salt water of the ocean, I had a feeling I knew where I was.

He took me to Baker Beach, as he called it. It was right next to the Golden Gate Bridge, my goodness it was such a beautiful sight. And you know what else he did?

He invited all the girls of course including Veronica to surprise me at the beach where there was a bonfire. My goodness the day was so perfect. We stayed there for hours, roasting marshmallows to make s'mores and sang songs, with Veronica on the guitar.

Jase even sang a little bit, along with Veronica. He just mumbled and I knew he didn't want anyone to hear him but I sat right next to him. I could hear him. That family is too talented I swear. But yeah, such a day to remember. And he included the girls as well. That was very thoughtful of him.

But the break is over and the girls and I head back on tour to Harmonize America today. I have to say, those few days have been the best days of my life so far. They are definitely up there with my audition day and the day the girls and I were put together. Hands down.

~

After the girls fully woke up, the first thing we were ordered to do by our mamas was pack up all of our belongings. The bus was going get to the hotel around 5pm so they told us that if we got all of our things packed and ready, then the remaining time we had was to ourselves.

I guess they were basically hinting at visiting our new friends we made here in the Bay Area before we left. And that is exactly what we wanted to do. Not only me, but the rest of the girls wanted to as well.

I sat on the couch scrolling through my twitter as I waited for the rest of the girls. I actually finished packing all my stuff before everyone else. Surprising right? Usually I would get very distracted while packing up my stuff, but I guess you could say I was eager to see someone who I won't be seeing for a pretty long time.