Chapter 3: Jase

Jase's POV

What the hell was this actually happening? Was I really talking with Fifth Harmony right now? Keep cool Jase, keep cool. 

Oh fuck it, how could I even keep my cool when Lauren Jauregui just called me handsome? I mean, I wasn't losing it too much like Veronica did, so I think I had the fanboy under control in me.

I looked over to my sister who was calm now, but I kid you not, was spazzing out a few minutes ago because of how excited she was. She was having normal conversations with Normani and I was over here thinking like, what the hell weren't you just close to fainting?

I was conversing with Lauren, Dinah and Ally. I turned around slightly to scan the room, searching for Camila. Maybe I was nervous because of what I was going to ask her or was I just nervous at the fact that I was hanging out with 5 beautiful girls? It was both.

"Alright wandering eyes, you have our blessings," Dinah tapped my shoulder, bringing my attention back to them. I was a bit shocked that they actually gave me their blessing, but excited as well. While they were Camila's closest friends, I should've been asking for her parents' blessing. Actually, I shuddered at that thought. I would be too terrified to even approach her parents in this state of mind I was in. One thing at a time Jase.

I tried to speak up, "My eyes weren't wandering..they were just uh--"

"It's okay Jase," Lauren chuckled softly, "Camz is over there by the water table if you wanted to know." She informed, gesturing her head behind me.

"I think what you're doing is absolutely cute," Ally brought up, bringing her hands together fangirling over the plan. I had explained my whole game plan to them as I did need some assistance with a few things. "And you seem very genuine. Who better than a guy that is completely supports Camila no matter what for her first kiss?"

"I agree this is so adorable," Lauren added on. "But since we are on this topic, and who knows, things might go somewhere, if you break our little baby's heart, we are after yo' ass."

"Lauren!" Ally smacked the younger one's shoulder. I mean, I was expecting one of them to say that to me. I gulped, nervous as usual, and just nodded my head. It didn't help that Lauren's captivating, green eyes pierced right through my soul, so I was at a loss for words.

The three girls laughed in unison. "Hey I'm only kidding. Just please don't try anything stupid or hurt her. You and all of us both don't want to see a sad Camila right?" Lauren reassured, as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head 'no.' I never wanted to see Camila sad, let alone be the cause of her sadness. Her personality was radiating, she was so down to earth, genuine, kind, generous, thoughtful, I could go on and on about her for days. If I was the one who ruined that in her, I wouldn't forgive myself.

"Agreed," I spoke up to them. They patted my back giving me all the courage they could, as I turned around to see Camila. Her back was to me, as she was drinking some water. "Got get 'em tiger, we'll go to Vee and get everything set up," I heard Dinah say. I gave the girls a thumbs up, also signaling that I really appreciated their help in all of us.

Wow, who would've thought that this would actually happen? Anything could happen I guess. Fifth Harmony pun intended.

I walked towards the small girl across the room, my hands definitely shaking and definitely sweating. That wasn't attractive at all. I placed them in the pockets of my jeans, and as I approached her, I opened up my mouth about to greet her, when suddenly she gave me her own type of greeting instead.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed, caught by surprise as Camila bumped right into me. I threw my hands up, afraid to even touch her because I didn't want to come off as some hands on kind of guy.