Chapter 31: Camila

Camila's POV

Happy Thanksgiving! Finally a time to relax from all of the hectic chaos that has been going on these past few months. To think, that it's already been a year since the X Factor. Last year, we were on stage, competing against our competitions who soon became our friends as well. Although we ended getting 3rd place, we were definitely getting somewhere.

I mean, we just went on tour with freaking Cher Lloyd. We also headlined our own mini tour which was called the Worst Kept Secret Tour. So much success was coming our way, and honestly, it was getting exciting and a bit overwhelming.

We were now working even harder for our debut album, which was still undetermined about when we'd be releasing it. Other than the whole fame and lights side of my life, I am so happy to be back home for Thanksgiving.

I missed my family oh so much, and I definitely needed the rest. It was the morning of Thanksgiving and our house the host for Thanksgiving dinner. I was fully awake and dressed already, but was just in my room, listening to music and texting people. Typical teenage hobby. I sent out a Happy Thanksgiving text to the group text I was in plus one to each of my friends of course.

Veronica, Lauren and I kept the group text we were in and have been texting each other in it ever since the first day I made it.

Group text: 3/6 HARMONY

C: HAPPPY THANKSGIVING MY BEAUTIFULS i hope you eat a lot of food and give thanks to everything you are grateful for! i love you all even though you guys pick on me ALL THE TIME.

Laur: happy thanksgiving my lovelies and yes i love picking on you camz it's my favorite thing to do

C: i dont like it

Laur: but we luv youuuu

Laur: OH MY GOD I MEANT *LOVE OH GOSH

C: did lauren michelle jauregui just misspell love?

C: THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLCHECK QUEEN HAS FALLEN WHAT?!?

Laur: camz shut up

C: EVERYONE MARK YOUR CALENDARS. TODAY IS NOT ONLY THANKSGIVING

Laur: camz

C: BUT IT IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE DAY THE GRAMMAR QUEEN AKA LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI MISSPELLED.....

Laur: omg camz please

C: WAIT FOR IT..

Laur: i want to hurt you so bad

C: DRUM ROLL PLEASE BART!

Laur: camila seriously

Laur: who the hell is bart?!

C: Bart-*drum rolls*

Laur: oh my god you're so lame

Laur: where is veronica

C: LOVE!

C: SHE MISSPELLED LOVE!!!!!!

Laur: .....

Laur: how do you feel now camz

Vee: oh my god SHUT UP IT'S LIKE 6AM HERE IN CALIFORNIA WHY MUST YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME