Chapter 1: Jase

Jase's POV

"Vee hurry the up we're going to be late!" I yelled down the hallway as I  made my into the living room. I checked everything on the table, seeing if I had all that I needed. Damn I felt nervous. Why was I nervous?

"Shut up I'm coming!" I heard my sister shout back. I shook my head in disbelief, as I knew she was always the one who took her time. I decided to take a seat at the dining table while I waited for my sister. We were getting ready to head out to a Fifth Harmony concert. Well, performance I guess I would say, because it's in a mall. My twin sister, Veronica, and I were huge fans of the girls and to be honest, I'm not afraid to admit that.

It all started out when my sister was watching The X Factor in the living room one night. I was wondering why because she never watched singing shows such as that one, nor did she even watch the past few seasons. I plopped on the couch right next to her, bashed on her and joked saying, "You're such a fake fan, why are you even watching this show now?" She then answered me and said she was only watching for Demi Lovato because she was a new judge that season, which made sense to me.

I decided to watch along with her, considering I just didn't have anything to do at that moment. I think what got me interested were the auditions. Some of those people were insanely talented, and some I thought were actually insane. It then turned into a weekly thing to watch The X Factor with her every Wednesday and Thursday night.

The season went on, Vee and I became so invested into the show and the contestants that, when it came down to those who didn't make it to the Judges Homes, we were as devastated as the contestants expressed on television. But, the judges worked their magic and saw potential in many of the contestants that were about to be sent home, and therefore formed groups of their own.

One group of which both Vee and I were intrigued by. We had our favorite contestants throughout the audition rounds and noticed that they were put into a group together; Lauren, Dinah, Normani, and Ally.

When we found out they were put together in a group, I had to admit it...Veronica was psyched..and so was I. But there was this one girl that we were trying to figure out who it was. We even looked on youtube for an audition from her, but we couldn't really find anything from her. We didn't even know her name.

So continued our weekly ritual of watching The X Factor together rooting for, LYLAS, which was the group name they chose. They performed for the first time together at Judge's Homes and Veronica freaked out while I swooned over their angelic voices. The song choice was perfect too for them, because they really did just do the Impossible.

I personally was mesmerized by the 'unknown but now known' girl, Camila Cabello. Literally reeled me in with her unique voice. 

And...that's how we became Harmonizers. We watched the season to its end, we kept up with them on all of their social media, streamed their covers posted on youtube, bought their first few singles, Miss Movin' On and Me & My Girls, all that stuff dedicated fans would do. 

Then they announced a tour. When we heard they were coming to our local mall, we did everything to earn those wristbands to meet them. A free meet & greet like come on.

Throwback to OG Harmonizers clicking non-stop on those Harmonize America links. As tight knit of a community we were, we all helped each other out to fulfill our dreams of meeting the girls in the person. So luckily, Veronica and I earned our wristbands and we were about to meet Fifth Harmony.

I thought all of this was an insane dream, like it didn't feel real to met yet that we were going to meet them in person. I checked the time on my phone and scoffed to myself because my sister was taking way too long already.