Chapter 6: Camila

Camila's POV

I found it incredibly hard to believe that I actually went to Jase's house, met his older sister, his little brother, and oh my god..saw Jase shirtless.

"Camila? Hey, Camila."

I snapped out of my daydreaming fantasy and noticed that Jase was literally waving his hand in front of my face. I shoo'ed his hand away not even realizing that I did that because it was just a force of habit for me to do that.

I looked around and saw that we were at a stop light. Wow was I really out for that long? "Are you alright?" Jase asked me, sounding concerned.

"I'm great really," I assured him nodding my head, "I am absolutely great," giving him a genuine smile.

He gave a grin right back and returned his eyes to the road. The green light flashed, and he stepped on the gas, driving down the street. "So are you ready to answer my question?" He questioned me as he chuckled slightly.

Oh right. Wait, how long has he been talking to me? Was he talking to me the whole ride? Oh god, I am so glad he doesn't read minds or anything because if he saw what I was thinking of, he'd be freaked out by seeing his shirtless self floating around in my head.

"Oh um..." I trailed on, trying to decipher what his question was but really I was looking like an idiot biting my lip truly clueless as to what he asked. God Camila, you're such a great listener.

"I asked if you liked parks?" He saved me, reiterating the question. How did I not hear that question before?

"Parks? Oh of course," I answered him, a sort of gleam sounding through my voice. "I'm huge kid actually."

"I've noticed," he laughed under his breath, keeping his eyes on the road. "Okay well I'm glad, because I'm taking you to one of them today, if that's okay with you?"

I'd go with you anywhere. 

What the heck Camila you weirdo, stop. "Yeah it's totally fine with me," I smiled at him, just gazing at him, hoping he wouldn't catch my gaze.

Wow, this had to be some new level of infatuation because I have never found any boy so attractive. I mean, Ryan Gosling yes, but no, this was a different sort of attraction. I really had to snap out of it, Jase was just some boy who was a fan of the girl group I'm in, this wasn't going to go anywhere. I couldn't get attached.

Well honestly, too late for that because I just met majority of his family and I even went out of my way to spend my day off with him so...

As we drove to our destination, Jase's playlist was filling up the silence. One song ended and the next one I recognized in a heartbeat. I turned my head to Jase, who then realized what came on.

The brown eyed boy took a look at his ipod and nervously laughed, "Damn um this is--this is just a playlist Veronica put together and we just--"

I decided to cut off his rambling, "I love this song." I had a little smirk on my face because I knew exactly what song it was. It was 'Me and My Girls' by Fifth Harmony. BY US. I couldn't help but laugh but feel a bit proud to hear our song being played.

"It's by this really cool girl group," He teased me about it, which I thought was cute.

"Wow I wonder who this really cool girl group is," I cheesed at him, a giggle escaping from my mouth. Wow this was nice. He was already teasing me and we hadn't even hung out long enough for that to happen. I'd say that this was an instant kind of friendship. We just clicked.

God I really shouldn't get ahead of myself, I just met the boy yesterday.

As I turned my attention to the road ahead, I saw that we've gone from the suburbs to the actual city. My family and I vacationed in San Francisco very briefly, and it was a long time ago, so I don't remember a thing from this city.