Chapter 14: Camila

Camila's POV

My god he left me out of breath. Of course that kiss left me breathless, but the way he was hesitant to do it but ended going for it anyway left me breathless. He, himself, made me breathless.

The car ride back to the hotel was filled with teasing, questions, and constant kissy faces at me. I swear, the amount of blushing was countless. I'm just glad it was already dark when we left to go back to the hotel that way the girls couldn't see the bright shade of red on my face.

Today was, the absolute best. I mean, seeing Jase so hurt, would be a down for today. But, learning so much about him from his brother, made me want to be there with him every step of the way, to help him get better. I wish I could be that person for him. I'd love to be that person for him.

But, tomorrow is my last full day here in San Francisco. The girls and I leave Sunday afternoon for our show in Los Angeles on Monday. As much as I wish I could stay here and just be with him, I can't. I made a committment to this group. This is a huge dream of mine. I can't just give it up for one boy. But then again, he isn't just a boy to me. He's the first boy to make me feel comfortable around.

I was never the one to talk to boys. Everyone probably knows that right now. I was a shy girl growing up, speaking out in public was never my thing, and I never sang in front of actual people. But, going out of my comfort zone has been good so far. It got me into a group with four other amazingly talented girls, that I would like to call my sisters. And look, it got me my first kiss.

As much as I'd love to have us go somewhere, I can't stay here. Maybe, if he's willing to, we can stay in touch? We can skype, facetime or whatever, and maybe, if my parents would let me, I could come back here for a while to hang out with him.

Oh god, keep dreaming Camila. He's just a fan, please don't think that much into it. I sighed deeply, in conflict with myself. We got back to the hotel and greeted our mothers a hello and goodnight. Lauren's mom and my mom agreed to come along for the first few days of the Harmonize America tour while the other Fifth Harmony parents will take over the other days. It's all planned out with them.

Once we got back, we all got ready for bed, seeing that it was almost 1am. Mani got the lone cot once again, Dinah and Ally on the other master bed and me and Lauren got the other one. I settled down in bed already, plugging in my phone to my charger. I took one last look at it, hoping for a text from him soon. Maybe not tonight. He did go through a rollercoaster of emotions tonight, he probably fell right asleep.

I placed my phone on the nightstand next to me and laid on my side, facing my lovely friend, Mani, who was already snuggled in her cot scrolling through her phone. "How did you enjoy today Manibear?" I decided to talk to her, since we were the only ones ready for bed. The other girls were still causing a ruckus in the bathroom.

"It was really fun honestly," she answered me making eye contact now, "They're a great family. So respectful, fun-spirited, generous.." She continued talking about Jase' family and I couldn't but agree 100% with her. Their family seemed so, perfect. "I'm sure you'd fit in," I heard her now say, "You'll be a great sister-in-law," she smirked at me and gasped at her.

"Shut up Mani," I said as I playfully smacked her with the pillow I was hugging close to me.

"Girl, it's okay," Dinah's voice chimed in. Great, now here comes the teasing, times 4. "The family seems to love you, you're in for sure." She winked at me and got settled into her bed facing both Mani and me.

I groaned and face planted onto my pillow. I heard the girls giggling at my reaction and I really disliked being so embarrassed about these type of things. Why do I have to be so naive in this area? I felt like such a 12 year old.