Chapter 4: Camila

**A/N: So hopefully it shows but I posted a song along with this chapter.

Camila's POV

Did he just...did he really just ask if he could be my first kiss? Oh my god Camila say something. Say anything. Wait...what do I even say?

Did I want to kiss him? Majority of me really, really wanted to, but like...I don't know. Were these my teenage girl hormones speaking to me? Oh god I don't know. I had to admit though, this was cute. No one had ever asked to be my first kiss. No fan had ever asked me. How do I even react to this?

"Oh wow,..Jase," was all I could come up with at the moment. I gave a small, nervous smile, and turned to my girls, who seemed to be watching us along with Veronica. They waved at me, giving me a thumbs up, saying that I should go for it.

But wait, wasn't he with Veronica? Weren't they boyfriend and girlfriend? Nah, he wouldn't have asked me this if he was in a relationship with her right? "Um what about?" I whispered to him, gesturing my head to Veronica.

Jase looked at me confused and turned his head around to see what I was talking about. After that, he laughed softly which made me then wonder. "Veronica? No don't worry about it. She's my twin sister, we're not together if that's what you were wondering," he finished saying, becoming a bit bashful now.

Twin sister? Oh my god they're related? They're freakin' twins?! I guess that would make sense in the fact that they did have similar features and were equally gorgeous. I'm such an idiot. Well at least I asked. That was considerate of me right? "Oh god I feel embarrassed I'm sorry I just thought--"

Just then I was interrupted by my bandmates chanting at me. "Girl when will you ever get the chance where the boy asks to be your first kiss? Let alone a harmonizer? It doesn't get any more gentleman than that!" Mani yelled over to me.

"Plus he's a good looking male! Say yes!" Dinah also added in, and I turned my attention back to Jase, still giggling at my girls.

Having their approval and encouragement meant the world to me. So it's starting to look like I'm about ready to have my first kiss. But...how do I even kiss someone?

I felt a little bit better knowing that Veronica wasn't his girlfriend. Wow that must've been weird for him to think about. Okay. Okay. The kiss. Let's just go for it. Wait.

Like am I supposed to lean forward? What the heck am I supposed to do with my mouth? Do I have to move my lips a certain way or what? You know, thank goodness I'm thinking all of this in my head right now, I'd ruin the moment if I spoke one word.

Just go along with it Camila. I looked up at him, his brown eyes staring directly at my brown eyes. Wow this eye contact was making me swoon.

And, to make this even more storybook fanfiction, from behind him he pulled out a bouquet of roses. Oh my freakin' god. Was this really happening? I didn't know what to say, I was so speechless. "I'm um, sorry you thought Veronica and I were a thing," he embarrassingly brought up again, holding the bouquet out. "I should've told you actually and--"

"YOU THOUGHT I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND?!" I heard Veronica yell out in what sounded like disgust. She made various faces of her barfing, while the girls cracked up by her side. "CAMILA I'M OFFENDED EWH."

Oh my goodness, I could not help but laugh at her reaction. I mouthed to her 'I'm so sorry.' I mean well no one specified and they seemed really close to each other, it was an honest mistake. But Vee's reaction, oh priceless.

When I turned back to Jase, I actually completely forgot he had a bouquet in his hand and I was leaving him hanging. He held them out for me to take and I gladly took them. I could feel my face heating up, ugh was I blushing? Stop it Camila, stop it. "This only happens in movies, how is this real?" I sincerely exclaimed, about ready to tear up because of how cute this.