Chapter 19: Camila

Camila's POV

The night Jase, Veronica, and Kyleigh came by was such a surprise to be honest. I remember that first feeling of jealousy when I saw Kyleigh hugging Jase the day I left for LA. But now I see that there is nothing to be jealous of.

Kyleigh is honestly such a fun person to be around. And the fact that she drove all the way down to Los Angeles so that her best friend could come and see me is beyond generous of her. I shouldn't be jealous of her, there's no reason to be. She's just Jase' best friend. That's all.

Although, she does know him better than me, and has known him longer than I have, and....no Camila. Stop it. You don't need to be jealous. Kyleigh herself supports the idea of you and Jase, so stop being jealous!

But going back to the night they came, it was absolutely lovely. Our tour bus driver was able to drive us back to our hotel so we can hang out in our hotel rooms. All of us hung out there at hotel, just because my mom and Lauren's mom as well warned us about us being seen in public with them.

They completely understood as well, and I was glad we were on the same page. Hours passed while we began to play some board games that the hotel surprisingly had. It was a very competitive and fun-filled night to be honest. As long as I was with Jase, and I got to spend time with him, then the time was well-spent.

During one game of Clue, we all had to pair up since there were too many of us. I was with Jase, Veronica went with Lauren, Kyleigh with Dinah (they got along so very well, like how Vee and Lauren got along so quickly, actually it was really great to see.), and Mani and Ally. The object of the game was to find out who the murderer was, what weapon they used, and where they killed the victim. That game is one of my favorites, and when you play it with the right people, it becomes beyond exciting.

We all got very competitive, especially Jase and Veronica. They were definitely the type of twins who competed against each other in their childhood I assumed. It was a night to remember definitely, but sadly it had to come to an end. And well, we all had to say bye to our lovely friends, since it may be a very long time until we saw them again.

The bye to Jase was of course a hard one again. As if I didn't already go through it before, I had to go through it again. I found it absolutely amazing to see me feeling this way when I had just met Jase about probably, a week ago. But I guess that's how crushes work.

We kept our promises about keeping in touch at all times, and kissed a see you later, because that was definitely not a goodbye. And as we did, the lovely audience we had watching us cheered and also mocked us. Oh our friends, what were we going to do with them I thought as I turned to look at them.

Our tour bus driver was kind enough to drive them back to the venue since their car was still parked in the parking spot. It was super late and we offered to have them stay over since it was a very long drive back. Our mothers insisted as well, but they gratefully thanked us and told us that they had to be back in the morning.

Jase assured us that he'd be driving since he did sleep most of the way coming. Before he left, I made sure to let him know to text me when they got home, and that's exactly what he did. They got home safe.

So after they left, we went back to our normal routine of doing the last few shows of our Harmonize America Tour. Something really great happened though. At one of our shows, we did a medley of Cher Lloyd and she saw it.

She must have liked it very much that she invited us to come on tour with her!

This was such a great opportunity we had to say yes. So that is something to look forward to right? The tour actually started next month already, so we didn't have much time to recuperate, but we did have some time at home, thankfully.