Chapter 10: Jase

Jase's POV

We were finally able to break free from the city traffic and made it to the mall that had a movie theatre as well. Just in time for the 3:30pm showing for 'We're the Millers.' I offered to buy her some popcorn or at least a frozen drink, but to my surprise, she declined. I didn't want to push her so I took her lead. We were going to eat right after the movie anyway.

Luckily, no fans have noticed her when we walked into the mall and through the movie theatre. Some people have stolen glances and looked over our way, but they probably just had second thoughts about if it was her or not. I mean, I guess not a lot of people watched the X Factor, but that's what Vee and I thought, until we saw our local mall basically full when the girls went there to perform.

Watching the movie with her was my favorite part actually. Being that it was a comedy, and I admit, I thought it was a hilarious movie, I got to hear that beautiful giggle of hers throughout the whole thing. People may say it's creepy, but it literally is music to my ears. Her voice is like an angel. That was my first impression of her when I heard her sing on tv.

As the movie ended, we waited for a while until the theatre emptied out. "How'd you like the movie?" I asked her, turning my body to face her directly. She did the same and flashed me a smile.

"Oh my god it was the funniest movie," she answered me, emphasizing 'funniest.' I had a feeling she would like it. She was cracking up throughout the whole movie. I returned a grin, glad that she was enjoying herself. At least I hope she was.

"It was," I chuckled, and started to get up from my seat seeing that the workers have now moved into our movie theatre to start cleaning up for the next showing. I stretched my arms slightly and turned my attention to Camila, "You ready to eat?"

"Always," she cheesed her beautiful smile revealing her teeth to me. She got up as well, grabbing her purse which was placed on the other seat next to her and followed behind me as we descended down the stairs to the exit.

This time as we exited the theatre and got to the actual mall, a couple of people noticed Camila. I actually felt really awkward and of course I didn't want to stir up any assumptions or rumors so I decided to take a seat at the starbucks that was right next to where Camila and the fans were. She noticed me and I made sure to let her know where I was going to be.

It was around 5pm as I checked my phone. Wow that was actually almost a 2 hour movie? Around there? It seemed shorter? Well maybe because we were so into the movie I guess, it went by faster. I also noticed another text from Veronica when I unlocked my phone.

Text from: Vee💯❤

To: Jase

hey are u guys gonna come home for dinner? or go out to eat? kaylie needs to knoo

Why would she ask that? I don't think I should bring her home to have dinner with the whole family, wouldn't that be..a little too much? That's something you would do if you're I don't know, in a relationship or something.

I don't want to make her uncomfortable or anything. I mean she ate breakfast with us, I think that's just about enough.

Text to:Vee💯❤

From: Jase

umm go out to eat? wouldn't it be weird to bring her home for dinner? that's a relationship thing isn't it?

I sent the text and looked up at Camila who seemed to be so invested in talking with this one fan and her friend. It wasn't like how it was at the hotel, where there were about like 12 or a couple more crowding around her. This time she looked more relaxed now. I know she enjoys talking to fans, but with crowds and crowds of them, it can get a bit overwhelming.