Chapter 17: Jase

Jase' POV

I miss her already. And it's only been 3 hours since she left my house. At least some good came out of the 3 hours, because my best friend is back from vacation!

Miss Kyleigh herself, bubbly, crazy, insanely weird but she's my best friend. After the girls had left, she tackled me to the floor, surprising me. She was definitely missed by the whole family, considering even my siblings were excited to see her.

Even since freshman year of high school, we've been super close. She basically became apart of our family.

How to describe her. Well one word definitely, bubbly. Picture Camila Cabello, but just with blonde hair. Hm, loyal definitely. She's a whole lot of that.

"So tell me Jasey," my best friend started, "How did this little relationship between you and Miss Cabello start hm?" She laid down on the floor bed as Vee and I laid in our own beds, scrolling through our phones.

"We're not in a relationship Ky," I informed her, although I wish we were.

"I mean you guys kissed the first time you met," she brought up, "Usually after the first kiss, bam you're a couple right?"

"Not the way these kids play," my twin sister added from the other side of the room.

"Okay," I sat up from my bed to face these two, "How could I start a relationship when we both hardly know each other? That's not the way to go, Veronica you should know that, you tell me that all the time."

Relationship right after we met? No way, that's way too soon. And being that Camila has never been in a relationship before, at least from what I know, I wouldn't want to make her rush into her first one.

"Kidding brother, kidding," Vee responded as she gestured her hands to me. "But I mean, after the few days you've spent together, it's okay to ask her now."

"Yeah but, she's got enough on her plate. I wouldn't want to add to that," I shrugged my shoulders and laid back down, hoping for a text from her right now.

I missed her like crazy. I don't know how she does it to me. "I'm sure she wants you to herself, just as much as you want her," my sister once again spoke up.

I looked at her shocked, how could she possibly know that?

"The girls told me how Camila is whenever you text her. She looks in love Jase. She's head over heels for you too. Does it not look noticeable to you?"

I never catch her looking at me the way I look at her. Does she really feel the same way?

"I mean I uh..I never see her looking at me or at least..no I just..I never," my god was I stammering all over the place.

Kyleigh giggle, "Stutter much?"

I glared at my best friend, and she threw her hands up in he air in innocence. "It's cute Jasey it's cute! She gets you all nervous and stuttery! Aw my little one is stirring up feelings for a celebrity how adorable!" She exclaims and gets up onto my bed to pinch my cheeks as if I were child.

I groaned as she attacked me like an aunt would attack her nephew after months of not seeing him. "Kyleigh get off me!" I tried pushing her off.

"Aw but best friend!!" She moved on to tickling me now, and I hate being tickled.

"Vee!" I called out, "Vee please help me!" I tried to speak through my constant laughing, which sounded more like torture.

"Hey, you missed her so much be glad that she's here," my twin spoke as she laid in her own bed still, looking through her phone.