Chapter 5: Jase

Jase's POV

Did yesterday actually happen? Did I actually go see Fifth Harmony perform at my local mall? Did I actually meet them face to face?

Wait...did I actually kiss Camila Cabello?

Holy shit. I did. That was not a fucking dream. I actually did kiss her. And..and she kissed me back. Wow, still can't believe it actually happened. I turned on my side, reaching over to grab my phone from the nightstand near my bed.

Strangely I saw a number of texts from Veronica. I raised my eyesbrows, confused because how did I not open these up yet. I tried to lean up to see if she was in her bed, and she was there. What the hell? Vee what are you doing texting me a million text messages?

I opened them up.

 Vee [11:36pm]: OH MY FREAKIN GAWD JASE

Vee [11:37pm]: JASEEEE I KNO UR SLEEPING RIGHT NOW BUT UGHHH HOW CAN YOU BE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?

Vee [11:37pm]: I CANT EVENNN. WE JUST HUNG OUT WITH FIFTH HARMONYYY

Vee [11:38pm]: i threw chicken nuggs at normani and we legit had a food fight

Vee [11:39pm]: dinah PROTECTED me from mani like what?!

Vee [11:41pm]: ALLY LOVEDD TOUCHING MY HAIR!! which was a bit odd BUT OH MY GAWDD

Vee [11:43pm]: aand lauren?! DONT GET ME STARTED ON HER SHE WANTED TO STEAL MY JACKET....MY JACKET?!! THE LAUREN JAUREGUI WANTED TO STEAL MY JACKET I AM CRYING not rly dont worry bro but um yeah and...

Vee [11:44pm]: YOU KISSED YOUR NONEXISTENT GIRLFRIEND THAT ACTUALLY IS EXISTENT BUT DIDNT KNO U EXISTED SO BASICALLY U ARE THE NONEXISTENT ONE BUT WHATEVRR...

Vee [11:45pm]: YOU KISSED HERRRRR!!!!!!!!! SAODIHAOFGOEUFNBOENF

Vee [11:45pm]: THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM

Believe me..there were way more. I laughed at every text I read from her. I shook my head, that's my sister for ya. I looked on my phone, seeing what time it was. About 9:30 in the morning. Why did I always wake up early on days I didn't need to.

9:30 probably wasn't even that early, but it was definitely early for me. I decided to get up and  take a shower. I took advantage of the free bathroom considering Vee always hogged it up.

I took a long warm shower, which felt good, also because I was in a good mood. Damn today was going to be a good day. Yesterday was even a good day.

I remember leaving the room after our 'Meet and Greet' with the girls and I was literally in a daze, just thinking about Camila.

Even when they came out to perform, I just couldn't keep my eyes off her. Her voice was soothing, she danced like she owned that stage, and she was just beautiful. Plus, being able to see the group that Veronica and I had supported from start on The X Factor actually performing was just a different kind of high. We couldn't believe that they were actually there, performing right in front of us.

Veronica was freaking out completely, and to think I thought she was going to be okay after spending half an hour with them. I thought wrong. I could tell that the girls spotted her, and laughed slightly during their performance.

They'd be perfect friends to be honest. It looked like they got along well. But I mean, that was a one time thing. It wasn't like we were gonna have that opportunity again.