Chapter 2: Camila

Camila's POV

Wee finally arrived in San Francisco for our next mall venue on our Harmonize America tour. I absolutely loved being on tour. Being able to see all of our dedicated harmonizers coming out to watch us weirdos and perform for them was a dream come true.

"Back in the bay area and it feels so good!" Dinah exclaimed throwing her hands up as she came out from the bunks area and sat on the couches.

"Girl aren't you from Santa Ana?" Mani pointed out as she grabbed her phone from the table I was sitting at.

"I have family here too alright so of course I've lived here for a while," Dinah explained, giving her bandmate a glare.

"You know I can't get over how big your family is," I heard Lauren say coming out from the bunks area as well.

"I say one of these days we have a sleepover at Dinah's house!" I raised my hand, and the girls laughed along with me.

"If y'all are okay with sleeping on the dining table, sure go for it," the taller one suggested, pointing out to me.

"I mean it depends," Ally spoke up, and sat with me at the table, "How comfortable is your dining table?"

"I fell asleep on it a few times, so ... pretty comfy?"

"You fall asleep anywhere so not a reliable source!" Lauren points out. We all once again joined in a chuckle, agreeing with Lauren. Dinah did fall asleep anywhere. You would not believe how many times we've forgotten her because she was sleeping. 

David, our music director, came onto the bus to interrupt our conversation. I don't know if it was just me, but he kind of reminded me of Joe Jonas, like slightly. "You girls gotta head out now. A bunch of harmonizers are waiting at the meet and greet room," he said pointing behind him out the door.

In unison, all five of us stood up from our seats and started taking some of our belongings we would need, since we were going to be in the venue for a long while.

"Show time ladies!" our little ball of sunshine, Ally exclaimed excitedly and started heading out. I always loved how optimistic Ally was. We've done a number of these shows now, but she was always excited for each one. It made me excited for each one.

I followed behind the rest of the girls, and off of the bus. We entered the mall through the behind the scenes halls. Similar to how a creepy maze would look. As we walked further and further down, I was able to hear the voices and chatters of  our lovely harmonizers. As we turned a corner, the screams and shouts filled the hallways even more once they caught sight of us.

Oh my god, they were so adorable I wanted to hug each and every one of them. I waved to our fans, blowing them kisses, and I was smiling so huge. "Hi babies, we'll see you all soon!" Lauren shouted to them, blowing them a kiss as well.

"Oh my god Lauren! You're so beautiful!"

"I'm dying! Dinah just waved me at me!"

"Camila you're so fucking adorable love me please!"

These guys were way too cute, I was giggling to myself. As we entered the room, we saw that there was a backdrop for where we'd take the fan photos, and also a table filled with water bottles and a few finger foods such as crackers and cheese. Looked like some office room or something because there was a flat screen tv on the wall, a huge long table that was pushed against the wall to make room, and a nice stereo system.

A few minutes after, my mom and mama Jauregui walked through the door. The crowd outside even went crazy over our parents it was insane.

"They love me," my mama said as she walked in with a giddy smile.