Chapter 18: Jase

Jase' POV

Their set was almost done, and the crowd was going crazy for them. I already knew, from the start, these girls were going to go far. This is just the beginning for them.

I caught a few sights of Camila, hoping she wouldn't spot me though. I can't wait to surprise her, honestly my heart was already pumping, and I have no idea why. She makes me so nervous.

Mrs. Cabello saw us and rushed us into the tour bus, hoping no fans would us go in. If they did though, they would be going crazy and would start assuming things. I don't know how we'll get out though, because a bunch of fans wait outside their tourbus right after the show. Pretty sure we'll think of something.

We were invited into the tour bus by Mrs. Cabello. We walked into the semi-mobile home of the girls and took a seat on the couches that first appeared as we turned further into the bus.

"Oh by the way Mrs. Cabello, this is Kyleigh," I heard my sister speak up as we sat down, "She's Jase' best friend and my ACTUAL twin." She had this grin on her face and hugged Kyleigh.

"Funny, Vee. Very funny," I said bluntly but was still able to chuckle lightly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Cabello," Kyleigh said as she stuck out her hand.

"And you as well Kyleigh, how are these two twins? How long have you known them? Should I be worried if I let my daughter spend time with these two?" Mrs. Cabello playfully asks and Vee and I couldn't help but laugh softly.

Kyleigh giggled, "Oh well these two, hmm what to say?" She said as she tapped her finger on her chin pretending to think. "I first became very, very close friends with Jase. Then of course I met Veronica through him," she explained. "I can't lie of course, they could be quite a handful, believe me." She swung both her arms around us to pull us closer together. My sister and I glare at our friend, but Kyleigh gave us both a warm smile, "But they are the most loyal people I have ever met," she says, and I begin to smile. "If you'd ask me, they are such a blessing to have in my life and I'm glad I met them. They are very, good people."

I noticed a smile slowly form on Mrs. Cabello's face as well as she sat across from us on the other couch.

Before anything else could be said, the door to the tourbus swung open and the sound of a number of fans screaming was heard. We all turned to the entrance to see who would be coming up first.

The familiar face of Miss Ally Brooke was first and once she spotted us, her hands were brought to her face in shock. I guess she forgot we were coming? She looked very happy, shocked, but silently celebrated as she turned around to look who was coming, when Normani and Lauren came up next. The two both gave us smirking expressions as they walked in and greeted Veronica and I.

It took a while for Dinah and Camila to come up, I assumed they were interacting with the fans outside, so Vee and I decided to introduce Kyleigh to the girls. Kyleigh of course, was starstruck, as were we the first time we met them.

But she did a lot better than we did, even Lauren mentioned that. Dinah finally came up, and she exclaimed very loudly that she totally forgot we were coming. The rest of the girls told her to quiet down, worried that Camila would hear.

But she informed us that she was going to be down there for a few more minutes, most likely until her body guard carries her away from the harmonizers. I know how much she enjoys getting to be with the fans, so I don't mind how long she takes.

We introduce Kyleigh to Dinah, and Dinah gives her such a big hug. She says any friend of her two favorite twins is of course a friends of hers.

For a while, we all just conversed about anything. They asked what time we got here, how the drive was, all that. Later, Mrs. Cabello then excused herself to leave the tour bus and go outside to check on Camila. And somehow we moved from talking about our drive, to relationships, boyfriends, and heartbreaks. Being that I was the only guy surrounded by so many girls who have been heartbroken once or twice because of a boy, I was outnumbered. So I didn't have much to say.