one

We know we said tomorrow but Angel couldn't keep y'all waiting-
Sometimes I just want to smack her head and ask why she's so damn nice like-nevermind she's on wattpad replying to comments rn so who knows what she will do if she reads this pray for me🙂

March 4, 2016

Loud screams of a woman in labor echoed down the hallway of the hospital. Athene Romano had been on a mission when she went into labor. In a way the labor saved her because the mission was a trap. Right as she was about climb up to the roof where thirty men were waiting to kill her, her water broke.

It wasn't supposed to happen since she still had six weeks to go but the baby was impatient, like their father.

And so her child had saved her before even entering the world.

"Aries, you better be ready to lose your dick because once this kid is out of me, I'm getting you fucking neutered like a dog." Athene seethed through gritted teeth while Aries only smiled and kissed her head.

When Atlas was born, they had mutually decided to not have any more kids since the man upstairs refused to just give them a cute little girl and Athene did not want to go through the pain of labor again.

But well, after fourteen years of being safe, they forgot about a condom one day and now their little surprise is on the damn way.

Aries on the other hand was worried. He felt oddly overprotective over this baby-more than his sons and that's saying something because he was a whole papa bear- and they weren't even born yet.

Back to being worried, his little kid was coming out in thirty four weeks and that is not normal-well atleast the magazine he read said it wasn't-, he did read that babies born in this period of time had 95 percent of chance at survival but what if they were out of those remaining five percent?

All his sons had been either on time or a week late, but never so early.

"I know what you're thinking and our little one will be fine. Being a fighter and a survivor is in the baby's blood being a Valencia and a Romano, my love. " Athene smiled reassuringly, though it was more for herself.

"I still don't understand why we couldn't find out the gender." Aries grumbled.

"What's the point? It's a boy I know it. We haven't been lucky enough to have a girl in all my pregnancies what makes you think we will have a girl now?" Athene sighed.

"I don't know I just had a feeling that I had to know what the gender was." He shrugged.

"Either ways, this baby will be the most spoiled and loved kid in the world" Athene smiled but then screamed as another painful contraction hit.

Something was wrong. It shouldn't hurt this much.

Right on cue, the doctor ran in.

"Mrs Romano, you need to push now!" The doctor practically ordered as she came in with two nurses.

Aries stopped a nurse and asked her what was happening.

"Sir, the baby's heart beat is very faint. If she doesn't push now, we suspect the baby might not survive." She told him in a hushed tone so as to not panic Athene.

"At the count of three, push as hard as you can, Mrs Romano." The Doctor's voice reached his ears but his face was pale.

His kid could die. However he composed himself and walked back to his wife. He held her hand as the fear of losing his child settled in. That scared the shit out of him and made him want to go on a rampage.

"What is it? What did she say?" Athene asked, breathing through the pain.

"Nothing my love." He tried to smile.

Fortunately, the doctor intervened before she could say anything.

"The baby's crowning! Push again, Mrs Romano. " She spoke, her hand on her shin.

Athene screamed as she felt the baby's upper body sliding out of her.

And with one final push, the baby was out.

The baby didn't cry. The doctor and nurses panicked.

"Why isn't my baby crying?" Athene asked as soon as she realized her baby wasn't crying.

"Mr Romano, she has to be taken into NICU right this instant." A nurse informed as they rushed their baby into NICU.

"She? NICU?" Athene whispered with tears in her eyes.

She finally had a baby girl but she was on the verge of death.

"My babygirl. My daughter." Aries whispered in sadness. She could be very well snatched away from them right now.

"My baby! Aries what if she doesn't survive!" Athene cried in agony.

"No. She will be okay. She's our daughter. A fighter." Aries sternly told her, trying to reassure her but he was scared too.

Three weeks later.

None of their family members knew Athene already delivered the baby. They thought Aries and Athene were on a surprise vacation when Athene went into labor.

Their little miracle was okay now and they cried in relief when the doctor told them.

She had to be kept in NICU for three weeks and today's the day she can be out. They couldn't hold her then but now they can.

Aries was excited, elated even. He was going to hold his little girl for the first time today.

"You look ready to leap up like a unicorn." Athene snorted at her overexcited husband.

"What do you expect? I finally have a little girl!" He excitedly told her and right on cue, the nurse entered with a small bundle with wrapped up in a pink blanket in her arms.

She placed the small baby in her mothers arms who was crying out of joy.

"She's so beautiful Aries" She cried.

Aries was stumped. The little girl had a small patch of light brown hair on her hair which would darken a little bit like his own. They couldn't see her eyes since they were closed, but she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen along with his mother and wife.

"Here." Athene held her out to him with a smile.

Aries eagerly yet carefully picked her up and rubbed her small cheek with his index finger which was huge in comparison to the small bundle of joy.

She was so tiny compared to her giant father it was almost comical to Athene.

Aries leaned down and placed a very gentle kiss to his little girl's head as tears made way to his cheeks.

He had a daughter now. The thing he wished for the most.

He then whispered a name, her name, making Athene smile.

"Scarlett Isabelle Romano."

_____________

Is it good? Is it boring? TELL US!

Hate it? Love it? Eh?

LOVE YOU<3

Angel and Angel's bitch~