fifteen

Lettie walked into the classroom with confidence, like she owned the school and technically, her grandparents did own it.

The teacher, Ms. Ronnie walked up to Lettie, being informed of the granddaughter of the owners themselves attending the school.

"Hi Scarlett, I'm Ms. Ronnie, your teacher." She introduced herself.

"Hi, good morning, Ms Ronnie! You can call me Lettie!" She chirped brightly to the teacher, shocking her.

She had automatically thought Lettie would be a snobby spoilt brat but she was pleasantly well mannered.

"Oh, um okay Lettie, now you can take a seat right there, come on I'll show you." Ms Ronnie gently grabbed her hand and walked to the section of four benches.

Lettie was the last one to arrive so that was the only seat left.

There were three kids already sitting there, two boys and a girl.

"Here, Lettie, this is Jamie, Zeus and Hestia. Children, this is scarlett, but she goes by Lettie." She introduced.

Lettie politely said hi and sat down. She waited for Ms Ronnie to leave then turned to the boys.

"I know you two! You two were there at my papa's place!" She smiled.

"Hi again, Lettie." Jamie charmingly said the words he had literally practiced for when he met her again. The hazel eyed boy, now known as Zeus, glared at Jamie.

"Hi jamie! It's nice to see you again. Hi Zeus! Hi tia! Can I call you Tia? I can't really say your name right." She frowned a little.

"Sure, you can call me Tia." Hestia smiled excitedly at her.

"Is Zeus your brother? He looks like you." Lettie tilted her head, confused.

"Yeah, mama says we're Irish twins! Isn't that cool?" Hestia excitedly asked, making Lettie grin.

"I don't have a twin though, my brothers are way too big." Lettie frowned but quickly perked up.

"Hey Zeus, my daddy says staring is very rude." Lettie genuinely told him, smiling at him.

He just blushed and averted his eyes.

"Sorry Lettie." He muttered quietly.

"Oh it's fine. Do you all like puppies?" She suddenly asked.

Hestia was the first to answer, but Jamie cut Hestia off.

"I d-" "Yeah, Lettie. I have a puppy. My momma got her for me. She's very cute. Not more than you of course." He tried to impress her.

(A/n angelo:Boy you're five sit down.
Angel: kids these days know how to flirt. This is exactly how one of Sammy's friends is.
Angelo: I've seen him in action- it's hilarious)

Zeus looked mad now.

"Oh okay. What about you, tia?" She asked her with a smile.

"I don't really like puppies. One bit me once." She frowned.

"My toni would never bite anyone though and he's so cute!" Lettie squealed.

"Oh you have a puppy?" Jamie asked her, looking really attentive to what she was saying.

"Yeah! He's a husky and his name is Toni." She told them proudly.

"What's a husky?" Jamie muttered.

"It's a dog breed, idi- Jamie. Huskies look like wolves but they aren't real wolves." Zeus deadpanned, not saying what he actually wanted to call him so Lettie doesn't think less of him.