Epilogue

Before you start, here's zeus and Lettie's relationship aesthetic:

Heres grown up Lettie' s aesthetic

It was Zeus and Lettie's wedding reception

It was Zeus and Lettie's wedding reception. They were 25 now.

The ceremony had been beautiful, and Zeus even cried when Lettie walked down the aisle with both Lucius and Aries.

Yeah, Lucius cried too. He threatened Zeus to always treat his baby right or he would give him a fate worse than death. All the while he and Aries were giving her away.

Her man and maid of honor? Jamie and  Her mom. Her bridesman? Andrei. Zeus' best man was Ruslan, and his groomsmen surprisingly consisted of Tristan and Scott.

Their ring bearer? Toni's son, Markus, with Toni's picture attached to his collar.

Toni had died of old age, and that was the darkest day for Lettie. She cried for the whole day. They even had a funeral for him. He wasn't just a dog, he was family. She loved him so much. He was her little diva, her bestfriend. Everyone has to go someday. Mara soon followed. She had gotten cancer.

That hit her hard too. She had come to love Mara with all her heart and soul.

Only their pups remained. Losing their parents brought the pups closer to Lettie. She became a mom to them. Human, but a mom nonetheless.

They had a flower boy. He was Storm and Julian's adopted son, Eros and boy was he smitten by his aunt.

He got mad that she was getting married and so he threw a huge tantrum, holding onto her legs so she wouldn't walk away, but then she agreed to stay his girlfriend, so he complied.

He was only four.

Lettie was crowned as the female leader for both, Zeus' mafia and the Romano mafia. Everyone knew Lucius would much more have his sister rule beside him than marry a random stranger.

She accepted both positions and was quite good at it.

Anyways back to present. Lettie was pregnant with twins. She had just barely passed her first trimester. Her baby bump was actually visible but no one other than Zeus knew she had a bun in the oven- sorry, buns in the oven- since she wore baggy clothes. They had to make the announcement during dinner.