twenty-nine

The next day.

Lettie was starting at the academy again now that she was back.

Lettie woke up at five again, ran, did some exercise and some training. She then took a shower and dressed up.

She ran downstairs and into the dining room where everyone was already seated, though they seemed to be waiting for her

Well Atlas was about to fall face first into his jelly layered toast.

She moved the plate away and his head banged on the table before she could wake him up, sending everyone into fits of laughter while she just stared at him in concern.

"You okay?" She checked his head which was now red.

He groaned and rested his head on her shoulder since she was sitting next to him.

"No, I'm sleepy." He huffed as Lettie sipped on her coffee.

"Of course you are. Should've thought about that before you decided to fuck your assistant at three in the fucking morning, ruining all of our sleeps." Domenico sneered as he stabbed his fork into his waffle.

"Not my fault he woke me up for round five." Atlas muttered with a scoff.

Lettie choked on her coffee, coughing aggressively. Lucius patted her back gently, giving Domenico and Atlas a deadly glare.

"You okay now, princess?" Aries asked with a sigh. There were times where he regretted not wearing a condom, and this was one of them. For everyone except his princess of course.

"Mhm." She stared at Atlas wide-eyed.

"Yeah, I'll just... go now." She cleared her throat. Taking a sandwiched waffle with nutella in between from Lucius' plate, she kissed his head. It was a tradition she had started when she was six.

Forehead kisses meant a lot to Lettie and it was her way of saying 'I love you' and as for the taken food, both of them always ate from each other's plates, sometimes even ate in the same one.So he knew she would just eat whatever he had on his plate.

Since lucius was mature, there were no fights for food.

"Bye Luci, love you." She mumbled as she moved on to the next person, her father.

She hugged him and kissed his head too. She went around the table, hugging everyone and kissing their heads.

"Bye everyone! Love you!" She yelled as she ran out with her guard following behind her.

She faintly heard everyone replying but she was already in the foyer.

"Blake we're stopping at Starbucks first!" She called out to the head of her security team who nodded and spoke something into his earpiece.

She settled into her car and drove off, calling Jamie through bluetooth.

"What?" His snappy voice was heard in the car making Lettie snort.