twenty-four

A few months after Lettie's birthday.

Athene laughed as lettie splashed a bit of water on Aries who was bathing her while she sang a rhyme.

"The London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down,
The London Bridge is falling down,
My fair lady.

Build it up with wood and clay,
Wood and clay, wood and clay,
Build it up with wood and clay,
MY FAIR LADY!" She squealed the last part as Aries tickled her neck. It made her mom and dad laugh so the tickles were definitely worth it for Lettie.

"Someone seems very happy." Aries teased.

"It's Halloween tomorrow daddy!" Lettie squealed.

She loved horror movies and stories. Well all of the Romano kids did, except
Domenico who despised them with all his heart.

"And what is my little princess going to be for halloween, hm?" Aries asked, gently wiping her face with the fluffy towel.

"I don't know. I wanna go as a piece of poop. The emoji is very cute, plus, no one ever dresses like it. Wouldn't it feel bad?" Lettie sighed.

Athene choked on her laughter as she heard her daughter say that.

A piece of shit? Really? Of all the things she could go as, she really wanted to go as a poop. Her reason being it would feel bad.

"Oh oh and luci, dom dom, juli and attie could go as flies!" She excitedly told them.

"And you and mommy could go as daddy poop and mommy poop!" She clapped her hands.

"I don't think you should be poop, Lettie." Aries coughed.

He really didn't want to dress as fucking daddy poop.

Hell no.

"Oh oh I know, what about, iron man?" Lettie asked him happily.

Aries could work with that.

"Mommy, you could be a blue iron man!" She squealed when athene nodded with a smile on her face. Going as mommy poop would've been funny.

"But what about me?" She frowned.

"Why don't you dress up as a princess or maybe the Scarlett witch?" Athene suggested.

"No mommy. I wanna be a Chihuahua." They found her mispronounced words adorable.

Athene and Aries laughed again.

"No wait! I'm gonna be Harley Quinn." Lettie giggled in glee.

"Okay" Aries was amused.

"Harley Quinn from the new movie, mommy" She instructed further and Athene nodded with a laugh.

"Alright baby, I'll have in made by tomorrow for you. Is it okay?" She asked and Lettie nodded in satisfaction.

"It's a surprise so don't tell anyone." She put her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes at her parents.

"Our lips are sealed baby." Aries raised his hands in surrender.

His kid was one sassy child and he loved it.

Three hours later.

It was twelve in the morning when Lettie woke her parents up with the excuse of wanting to go to the bathroom. She then pulled Aries out of her bathroom to the playroom.

"Is it ready?" She asked in a mimicked deep voice. It took him some waking up to remember what she was talking about but eventually he did.

"Yes boss!" Two answers reached her ears, one from Atlas and one from Aries and a bark from her co-captain Toni, of course.