twenty-two

Zeus turned red once he let Lettie pull away. He had tightened his hold on the girl he liked so much, and Lettie happily obliged since she loved hugs.

Lucius' eye twitched.

His little sister, his baby, his fucking princess, had just been touched by a filthy little boy. Well technically she hugged him but according to Lucius, his baby was somehow innocent in all of this.

She didn't know what she was doing, she's just a baby. It was all the brat's fault. He had to admit, the boy had some guts to keep holding her longer than needed. Or well, touching her at all.

Zeus on the other hand had died and travelled to heaven thrice before he touched the ground with a dazed look on his face.

Lettie had just kissed him. She. Had. Just. Kissed. Him. Him. It had to be a dream. If it wasn't, he was never washing that goddamn cheek again. Heck he was never bathing again. He had scored a hug and a kiss from his crush.

Guess he was going to have to bring her cookies more often huh?

Jamie and Hestia on the other hand looked livid. They did not get a single hug. Well Jamie sneaked them regularly, but Hestia didn't get a single one.

Oblivious to the tension Lettie had just caused, she grabbed Zeus and Hestia's hands since they were the closest, and started dragging them towards the stairs, telling the others to follow.

They did and quite quickly too. Evan and Damon slyly pushed Zeus and Hestia away from Lettie, and held her hands in their own.

There was no way they were letting anyone touch her again. Hell to the no.

Once all the kids were out, the adults finally snapped out of it.

"Did my princess just touch that brat or do I need to go see a doctor for hallucinations?" Aries slapped himself.

"Well damn if you were hallucinating then sign me up for that doctor too because what I just saw cannot be true." Athene had her jaw to the floor.

They heard a crash and footsteps storming out. Looking up, a vase laid broken into pieces on the ground and Lucius nowhere to be seen. Huh.

"She needs a bath after hugging a slimy demon. My poor innocent niece!" Lucian cried out.

"I'm going to kill that boy." Salvatore gritted out, Arturo nodding along.

"The one time you two get along is to plan a little boy's murder. Unbelievable." Delilah sighed.

"I thought it was cute. Did you look at that blush on him? He totally likes her!" Vera gushed.

"Ew. No one is worthy of being with my monkey. Plus I'm pretty sure the girl likes her too." Julian scoffed.

"Why did she have to be so cute!" Atlas whined, dramatically falling back into Domenico, who punched him in the face.

"Ow!" Atlas groaned.

"Fucking idiot." He growled, images of his baby sister, his little trouble in some slimy little boy's arms flashing in his mind. He was a possessive asshole. They all were. But when it came to Lettie, the possessiveness and the protectiveness increased times hundred.

"Bitch you broke my nose!" Atlas snarled standing up.

"Yeah? Well now I gave you a reason to finally fix your ugly face, baby bitch." Dom sneered at his little brother.

Atlas gasped loudly. "How dare you!" He yelled, jumping on Domenico and pulling his hair.

"Ugh. My family is full of barbarians." Delilah sighed as Hades and Aries pulled them apart.